Author Topic: Holiday Homes from HELL!!!  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Viking

Holiday Homes from HELL!!!
« on: July 10, 2010, 19:41:55 PM »
DELETED

Offline Viking

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 19:46:16 PM »
DELETED

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 20:02:27 PM »
This is probably the first thread A1 appeared in.

Sunset

A1 Estates
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 20:21:29 PM by loz »

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 08:53:04 AM »
A very interesting post.Do I understand this is a submission for court proceedings against the Beledye in total,or [name removed] in particular.?All info would be helpful here as a friend of mine has suffered in a very similar way but with a different company front.

Offline Viking

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 11:47:43 AM »
DELETED

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 12:20:45 PM »
"This event caused irreparable and heavy dandification and grievances for property owners."

I just had to look up "dandification", it means "anger" as in "don't get your dander up". :)

Offline geoffken

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 20:26:13 PM »
hi,
my name is geoff and my friend told me to read this article as i have been victim fraud in callis. and would like to seek further information and advice  in the near future.
many thanks.

Offline Eric

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 20:43:11 PM »
It happens in the UK as well.  In the town where I last lived a guy has had 3 estate agents and gone bust 3 times, each time re-opening with the same name, slightly altered.

Offline Viking

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 09:03:15 AM »
DELETED

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 13:19:20 PM »
What you don't divulge 'Viking' is your name, your involvement in this subject or indeed anything other that a statement by a completely anonymous lawyer.

As loz points out, A1's activities were well known by most agents way back in 2004, and many ended their relationship with them then. Of course with commission being good others continued to market/list their projects. A1 also appeared to get a high proportion of business from direct customers. This was often the "I'm not paying 3% commission to an agent" types, those who's greed could not save them from their impending disaster. If they had employed the services of a reputable agent they would have been given the local knowledge on this company and all others prior to committing to buy. I am not unsympathetic, quite the opposite - but I do believe that just a little research or the use of an independent third party would have saved many people as the information was in the public domain and well known.

To return to my original point - you have posted accusations about Fethiye Belediye and rules do not permit that if you don't give your full name in your profile. I will lock this temporarily to give you the opportunity to change that, and also an email address that isn't a made up hotmail/yahoo one.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf