Author Topic: Transferring money from Turkish bank to uk bank?  (Read 1986 times)

Offline june

Transferring money from Turkish bank to uk bank?
« on: May 14, 2012, 21:41:15 PM »
Does anyone know if I am able to transfer money from our sterling bank account with garanti bank in Fethiye to our English bank account....I know it wasn't possible when I asked some time ago....just wondering if anything has changed?....

Thanks

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 12:33:04 PM »
Why was it not possible? On Garanti's website they quote the fees for transferring funds internationally. If you have internet banking I'm pretty sure you can even do it that way. Surely the whole point of electronic, international banking is that you can move funds between banks and countries, either by SWIFT or IBAN transfers.

Here is a link to their information page.

http://http://www.garanti.com.tr/en/personal_banking/delivery_channels/internet_banking/transactions/swift.page?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 12:42:16 PM by LeeGlo »

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 13:09:24 PM »
Thanks for this link as I had not seen this myself before. I think that if you are using their internet account there is a limitation on the maximum that can be transferred.  Does anyone know what this is?

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 19:12:06 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by HappyMonday

Thanks for this link as I had not seen this myself before. I think that if you are using their internet account there is a limitation on the maximum that can be transferred.  Does anyone know what this is?

If you have a look on the left of the page in the link there is a "transactions hours and limits" tab which gives you the info you need.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf