Author Topic: Beautiful Fresh Sausages for You and Donations for the Kids and Animals  (Read 3277 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
I have been in conversation with Mark Handley who is making sausages locally (Calis, not Scotland      ;) ) and being received with great praise from those who have tried them. Mark is keen to spread the word to any expats (or locals, restaurants etc) who may not have heard of his sausage emporium - and has suggested that he is more than happy to make a donation for new customers who buy in the next month or so (and a discount for existing customers).

Firstly, here are the types/flavours Mark makes:

Chicken Breakfast sausage; containing Fresh onion, sage. oregano, etc.

Chicken Tomato & Basil
; containing Fresh tomatoes, Basil, Thyme, etc

Chicken & Chilli
; containing fresh peppers, fresh chilli, dried chilli, etc

Chicken Paprika; containing Marjoram, paprika, etc

All sell for the same price (22TL/Kilo) - other flavours are planned to be added as the weeks go on.

Mark will donate 10% of all sales to new customers between now and the end of May to either the 3C children's charity or Animal Aid. Which one is your choice when you order or split 50/50 if no preference.

Mark will also donate 5% from all sales to existing customers - New or existing customers should mention CBF when ordering, and any charity preference they have.

Contacting Mark:

Email: sausagevarieties@aol.com

Facebook: The Fethiye Sausage Emporium

Mark can give you his mobile number when you contact him, I don't like putting other people's mobiles on here - he can if he chooses to      :)

Thanks for this kind offer and gesture Mark - how great that we have another "everybody wins" situation - Mark, happy sausage eaters and the charities. Give him a try if you haven't already! Here is Mark (courtesy of Tinx):

« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 15:51:06 PM by Scunner »

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Thank You Mark  ;D  ;)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Sounds great, will give him a buzz next month. ;D
One more thing to add to my "Calis/Fethiye" list of useful stuff.  ;)
I wonder, will he be at the 3C's Craft Fair thingy next month?? :-\

Offline ribeye100

Thanks Scunner for your kind words and the opportunity,

Jacqui Harvey, we have a stall booked for the 3C's craft fair so will see you there... and also the Christmas one..

Tinkerman.. your more than welcome, you guys have and continue to do outstanding work and have helped our Ollie as you know and are only too please to do something that will benefit.

3C's.. I know many of you now and equally do brilliant work and more than happy to help..

This comes from not just me but Jackie my wife and better half...

Thanks all
Mark.

Offline philrose

The link is not working...

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Beautiful Fresh Sausages for You and Donations for the Kids and Animals
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 15:52:05 PM »
That's because some wally forgot to put it in. I'll put it in later when I get home.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !

Offline sunnyd

Mark's sausages are excellent! We have been buying since the start, and have tried ALL varieties.... Excellent!! I tried the breakfast sausage on Celal, who loves pork sausages.... he said they were the best EVER! and better than pork  :) I love the paprika and the chilli ones too  :)
Since Mark started producing, we source our sausages from him and no where else!! Mark was a butcher in the UK too, so quality etc is fab. Also completely acceptable for Muslims as the meat is chicken and the skins are beef  :)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Why dont they make beef sauages here plenty of beef .

Offline sunnyd

too expensive probably Lance....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf