Author Topic: Finansbank on line  (Read 3267 times)

Offline patch

Finansbank on line
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2010, 19:40:11 PM »
i dont think they have my mobile number , its two years since we opened the account and dont think we gave them our mobile numbers . i have tried the 09 then miss the first zero off my number , but it still says incorrect . we have never had to put any mobile numbers in before and have never had any trouble logging in untill now .

Offline Chinook

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2010, 19:42:52 PM »
quote:
They are all starting 00

Only if dialling from Western Europe. Finlands is a mindboggling 00,990,994 before the 90 and Russia is different

Offline Chinook

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2010, 19:52:12 PM »
quote:
i dont think they have my mobile number ,

See earlier posts as to how to register the number. ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Finansbank on line
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2010, 19:54:14 PM »
Ok I take back the "they all have the 00" as it may confuse all the Finns and Russians on CBF. I'll try instead "the international dialling code ends 90".

:D

Offline patch

Finansbank on line
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2010, 22:18:00 PM »
give us a clue then on how to register your number . as ive tried to log in and havent recieved a message from them to my phone , do i have to e-mail them my number ? thanks

Offline Chinook

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2010, 22:30:36 PM »
Basically you need to contact your branch and the person who deals with your account and ask them what procedure they use to register the mobile telephone that you wish to use to receive the passwords . In my case HSBC Mugla they E mailed an authorisation letter( in Turkish) to which I added the mobile number , signed it, and scanned and E mailed back to them.

Also being discussed here

http://{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}33144
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 22:45:55 PM by Chinook »

Offline Andrew H

Finansbank on line
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2010, 10:04:16 AM »
As I sorted my account out with Finansbank let me explain how I did it and what happens now.

Agree the mobile number comes up when you log in  BUT if you want to use your english mobile I sent them an email and they phoned me on my UK land line.

The question is what phone number [if any] do they have for you on their records. The 09 number did not work for me although I do have a turkish phone so after I identified myself to them answering various questions [fathers first name etc] they took my UK mobile phone number and put it on their records.

Now when I log as soon as I put my 8 digit account number in I get a six digit password on my Uk mobile  phone to complete getting to my account. Believe me it does work BUT you need to speak to them [or send an email] asking them to contact you and they will organise it.

Like everyone else I did not  know about the changes but it all works now.

Hope this helps.

PS also registered my electricity bills on line so they are sent to my email in UK when they are issued. [See article on Fethiye Times.]

Offline WendyA

Finansbank on line
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 08:53:33 AM »
Not sure if anyone can help here, but on the basis that Finansbank aren't I'll give it a go!
Having transferred house purchase money to Turkey, and for furniture, managed to pay for much of the latter on crept card.  Now want to get some back from Finansbank but seems impossible!

Finally worked out that mobile code needs to be 4407.....  For the code to be sent to phone and got in to online banking.  However, now stuck and my contact is out of office and emails by deputy manager etc not being answered. (I've spent a week getting nowhere!)

There is only money in the GB a/c so I think it wants to take costs out of that and seems to be saying it won't do this as I'll have an overdraft, but then it won't let me move any money to the TL account, because it's different currency!!  Anyone any ideas??  

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf