Author Topic: Area Hotel  (Read 3044 times)

Offline johntaylor49

Area Hotel
« on: February 24, 2011, 09:46:55 AM »
I am going to book my Hotel this week, finally,
would love to stay at Delta which looks so nice but may simply
be that bit too expensive for me, still counting the groats!

I also looked at the Area Hotel, but it is hard to remember
where places are or if the rooms face seawards and if there is a view of the beach and Sunset.

Would love a hotel that has a view, but also want a good one that
is reasonably priced, clean and not so tiny I have a choice of the wardrobe or door open!  :)

Anyone any ideas before I hit the key to book the Rebin Beach where I have stayed before?

JT

Offline philrose

Area Hotel
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 09:54:10 AM »
Mutlu is good and has excelent views also the Oykun always comes highly recomended both are reasonably priced.

Offline johntaylor49

Area Hotel
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 10:08:22 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by philrose

Mutlu is good and has excelent views also the Oykun always comes highly recomended both are reasonably priced.

Thanks but Mutlu full (was about to book when they told me they had stopped taking bookings! :( ) and Oykun have huge price hike now, nearly £1,000 for a double room and no view guarantee! Apprecate the reply

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Area Hotel
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 10:17:21 AM »
The Area hotel has the location you are looking for and is pretty decent. The Pelin hasn't got the seafront location but has been attracting great praise in the last couple of years. Both reasonably priced I think.
Area Hotel
Pelin Hotel

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Area Hotel
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 10:18:29 AM »
Both can be found at sunshine.co.uk, with flights or indeed just the hotel itself:

Offline johntaylor49

Area Hotel
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 10:29:49 AM »
Thanks Scunner,

sitting on the www.sunshine.co.uk site now, also looked at www.travelrepublic.co.uk almost same hotel list but Sunshine much lower prices! Incidenatllay two years aga I booked  a complete Holiday through Sunmaster www.sunmaster.co.uk and they were excellent prices and seem same this year bvut I already booked my flight!

Was looking at Pelin, I stayed at rebin Beach last 2 years and it was good, always looked at Pelin as I drove past!

Would have loved view out to Sea at a reasonable niced Hotel but hard to find in Calis / Fethiye so will just have to "make do" -- after all-- hardly ever in the place anyway! :D

JT

quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

Both can be found at sunshine.co.uk, with flights or indeed just the hotel itself:

Offline Christie

Area Hotel
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 11:25:00 AM »
The Mendos is on the front and has seaview rooms at the front - they have just been redecorated and are very nice (it also has a lift).   Likewise, the Seketur, Ceren, Mulhun, Bahar and Area are all on the front and have sea view rooms.

Offline dannyandcaroline

Area Hotel
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 11:52:48 AM »
jewel in the crown doing great deals to calis June for 2 weeks including flights from £360 upwards for various hotels

Offline johntaylor49

Area Hotel
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 12:13:07 PM »
Many thanks everyone, decided to go back to Rebin as got great deal, will spend time looking round more carefully this year to book for next!

8)

Offline brettfletcher

Area Hotel
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 19:23:39 PM »
Sunshine.co.uk seem to be fantastic, I'm getting married this year in oludeniz and after hearing Scunner mention the website I've booked lots of my family with them and their prices are very very low.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf