Author Topic: Sevi Hotel  (Read 4985 times)

Offline tonyb

Sevi Hotel
« on: March 08, 2010, 18:55:36 PM »
Does anyone  know the exact location of this hotel in Calis as we cannot place where exactly it is. Also does anyone have any feedback re this hotel, good, bad or ugly? Usually when something appears too good to be true, it usually is, the price we can get this hotel for is amazing, so whats the catch, if there is one?

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Sevi Hotel
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 19:19:53 PM »
Hello Tony,Do you know Calis?.This hotel is on the main dual carriageway out of Calis.From the old dolphin Roundabout,head out of calis over the two river bridges,past the Remer hotel on your left,onother 300metres was the Melissa Market also on your left(its changed its name,no matter)then you are at the traffic lights.STOP. over the lights straight in front of you is this hotel.Sorry, have no knowledge of its quality, but location superb,appearance is good,its open all winter and offers B&B for 25 lira .Hope this helps.J

Offline ccygirl

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 21:12:02 PM »
We stayed in the summer apartments next door to the sevi hotel. We noticed that it wasn't very busy and the pool was always empty. Having said that it looked nice and the beach is only 2minutes down the road.

Offline john0164

Sevi Hotel
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 18:06:25 PM »
hi there i have an apartment in summer complex for the last 6 years and to be honest i have hardly ever seen anyone there.

Offline TheBruces187

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 18:34:43 PM »
As in previous posts, I have never seen it very busy and I walk past it every day when we are in Turkey. That's about 10 weeks a year. Usually aroung April/May and September/October time. That said, the pool looks fine in season and the place generally appears well looked after.

Offline tonyb

Sevi Hotel
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 19:01:11 PM »
I'm starting to get worried now, never busy, 2 minutes from the beach. Anywhere else the place would be mobbed. I didm't see this hotel as available on any of the British booking sights last year so - is it rubbish- has it been closed for reburbishment or do the owners now consider it is good enough British guests as valuable customers at last. Most hotels or apartments I've stayed in in Calis have a mixed clientele -is this hotel any different ?

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
Sevi Hotel
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 19:08:19 PM »
There does notseem to be any reviews on the usual sites I visit.
The pictures in this site look basic but clean.
Might just be a lucky bargain.

http://www.icemtour.com/turkeyhotels/sevi-hotel-fethiye-mugla_turkey.html

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Sevi Hotel
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 19:11:56 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tonyb

do the owners now consider it is good enough British guests as valuable customers at last.

Believe it or not, most hoteliers I know there do not value the business of UK tour operators very highly. They pay poor rates, pay late and move goalposts once the hotel is committed to them.

Offline tonyb

Sevi Hotel
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 20:40:28 PM »
More goalposts than the officials at the Portsmouth v Blues match Scun? Point taken, just odd that this hotel seems to have no reviews from any nationality, good,bad or ugly !! Probably book it anyway. I quite like surprises!!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Sevi Hotel
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2010, 21:04:15 PM »
I have a feeling, based on nothing at all, that this may be a new name for that hotel. I didn't know it was called Sevi and it didn't ring any bells. Of course that means I have no idea what it was called before, if indeed it wasn't called the Sevi then too. As has been said I have never known anyone who has stayed there, and once I did see people around the pool, which nearly caused me to crash. Hotel info/rates: Sevi hotel details

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf