Author Topic: hotel idee  (Read 2384 times)

Offline frenchie

hotel idee
« on: April 28, 2011, 19:06:52 PM »
hi everyone, it has been nearly 3 years since we had holiday at chalis so decided to book our holiday this year at chalis...we have booked to stay at the idee hotel, it looks lovely on the web but wondered if anyone can give me any info on it as i can only find reviews in german...many thanks.

Offline kazakay

hotel idee
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 23:32:13 PM »
Yes it does look lovely but l dont no it . Sorry.

Offline frenchie

hotel idee
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 19:54:16 PM »
many thanks for reply....
quote:
Originally posted by kazakay

Yes it does look lovely but l dont no it . Sorry.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
hotel idee
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 20:12:24 PM »
If you do a google search and put in Idee Hotel, Calis Beach,Fethiye, you will come up with more information, remember to spell the resort "Calis".  We have passed it many times and it always looks busy and seems a nice place.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
hotel idee
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 09:03:37 AM »
JH - if I read frenchie's post correctly she has looked on the web. What I believe she is looking for is personal accounts in English

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
hotel idee
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 10:31:30 AM »
Yes H, but I thought if she is spelling it Chalis she may not get the same information.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
hotel idee
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 11:10:39 AM »
The only thing I know about it is that it is (or at least was) almost entirely used by Germans - the one thing she probably worked out herself :D - more info etc at Hotel Idee Info

Offline ukchris

hotel idee
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 17:56:48 PM »
we stayed there last year early on in the season. very nice hotel, couldn't be closer to the sea. small pool at the back, mainly populated with germans and a couple of turkish families staying. Owner and staff very helpful.
Rooms done up at begining of 2010 season, can't fault it really. Was going to go back this year but decided to rent an apartment instead so we weren't being hit by single suppliments on the rooms.
If you book direct ask for a room at the front with a sea view, the owner will only be too happy to oblidge. http://www.ideehotel.com

One word of warning, the germans tend to go to bed quite early, and so do the staff, so one night we were locked out. After a bit of loud knocking someone appeared rather bog eyed! after that they gave us our own key !! hehe

Offline frenchie

hotel idee
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 18:44:07 PM »
many thanks for all replies..i gathered that it gets occupied by germans mostly.... we dont stay out late normally but there is always a first time so will bear in mind what you have said...i have emailed the idee asking for sea view room and really hope they oblige.
quote:
Originally posted by ukchris

we stayed there last year early on in the season. very nice hotel, couldn't be closer to the sea. small pool at the back, mainly populated with germans and a couple of turkish families staying. Owner and staff very helpful.
Rooms done up at begining of 2010 season, can't fault it really. Was going to go back this year but decided to rent an apartment instead so we weren't being hit by single suppliments on the rooms.
If you book direct ask for a room at the front with a sea view, the owner will only be too happy to oblidge. http://www.ideehotel.com

One word of warning, the germans tend to go to bed quite early, and so do the staff, so one night we were locked out. After a bit of loud knocking someone appeared rather bog eyed! after that they gave us our own key !! hehe

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
hotel idee
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 12:58:23 PM »
What a fab website! Have to say have passed this lots of times and wasnt aware of the pool at the back! might have considered this place having seen the rooms etc when looking for a hotel this year.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf