Author Topic: Emulsion paint  (Read 6161 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Emulsion paint
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2012, 19:40:44 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jenny Daly

Jacqui Harvey - very interested in the bathroom shop near Kipa - what side of the road is it on and do you know the name of it please?  We move over in Feb and I would like to redo our bathroom.  Also wheres the B&Q you are all talking about??

If you go passed Kipa going into Fethiye on the Kipa side you will see a block of shops which is accessed by couple of marble steps. I don't know the name of the shop because we left the receipt in Turkey, but it's easy to find lots of bathroom stuff in the windows.  We only went in to get a new bathroom cabinet, but when we saw the cabinet with a matching sink unit we could not resist, it was so cheap and they offered to fit it the next day. So we got the cabinet, the sink and the unit, with a tap of our choice.  I have to say they made a lovely job and did not damage one of the original tiles in the shower room.  I could totally recommend them. I happen to know that this shop is the one Maintenance Companies in the area use. ;)
B.&.Q. is on the one way street going out of Fethiye just before you get to the big roundabout that goes righ to Oludeniz and left to Calis. The shop is called Yapi Market and is on the same side of the road as the P.O. Garage on the roundabout.:D

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Emulsion paint
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2012, 21:02:25 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by buddy

Loz, what's going to win the 2.30 at Kempton tomorrow.

A Horse ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Highlander

quote:
Originally posted by Carolyn1957

Seriously, if you need to know something, anything, she's the one to ask!

OK then - Where do Shetland ponies originate from.

John, a rarely known fact, Argentina of course : :) ;)[:o)]:D

Carolyn is always calling me nosey:D you just keep at the driving, you will soon master over 5mph ;)

As for paint and Bathrooms, well, the hunt is the best part of shopping, loads of shops loads of recommendations, majority will fit within 24hr, and paint, go to the shop get them mixing all day and sit there enjoying they use of THEIR aircon ;) 8)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 21:26:04 PM by loz »

Offline Carolyn1957

Emulsion paint
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2012, 06:53:21 AM »
quote:

Carolyn is always calling me nosey:D you just keep at the driving, you will soon master over 5mph[ ;)

No, not nosey Loz but rather knowledgeable! Some people say they know a man who ....... I say I know a woman......!!

Surely if I get over 5 mph I'll run over the little man with the red flag strolling along in front!! I'd probably have to get out of 1st gear too!

Actually I got told to slow down a couple of times by my co-driver AND I got into 5th a few times which is no mean feat on the roads between Oren and Kemer!

Offline buddy

Emulsion paint
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2012, 11:15:13 AM »
Steve, when you've finished yours can you nip next door and do mine in the same colours.

Offline Jim Fraser

Emulsion paint
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2012, 13:20:53 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jenny Daly

Jacqui Harvey - very interested in the bathroom shop near Kipa - what side of the road is it on and do you know the name of it please?  We move over in Feb and I would like to redo our bathroom.  Also wheres the B&Q you are all talking about??

Jenny the bathroom shop Jaqui mentioned has a large grey sign above it advertising Kütahya porcelen its about 400 metres from KiPA and its across the road from an A101 supermarket.

The other B&Q type shop mentioned on here is about 500 metres past KiPA going towards Caliş and on the other side of the road.

Offline SteveJ

Emulsion paint
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2012, 18:43:03 PM »
David, no problem - Jean has picked Black and Purple. Let me know what Claire thinks when she sees your place. :)

Offline Jenny Daly

Emulsion paint
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2012, 22:52:05 PM »
Thanks Jacqui and Jim for your help - I know where you mean.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Emulsion paint
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2012, 14:07:51 PM »
Goksular Yapi Market !! = B.&Q.  ;):D

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Emulsion paint
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2012, 18:52:48 PM »
http://www.koctas.com.tr/default.aspx    This link for most of the DIY products available, when you go into the Bathroom/kitchen DIY shops most refer to this website (unless they can squeeze a bit more out of you) great point of reference for the buyer too.  

Bathroom set just over £100, Click Link

Offline Sus

Emulsion paint
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2012, 03:18:29 AM »
I am still trying to find a free standing bath the ones on little legs.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf