Author Topic: Raintransfers.com  (Read 6432 times)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Raintransfers.com
« on: April 26, 2010, 12:32:32 PM »
Asking the questioning after booked, oh well always up for adventure!

I have booked our transfer from Dalaman with this company (I could not ask friends to pick us up due to the ungodly hour of arrival)

It is a shuttle service (shared) but what attracted me is they offer villa/apartment drop off or pick instead of the usual main drops.  the price for 2 is £16 (36Tl).  

Has anyone used this company?

www.raintransfer.com

Offline sunlover

Raintransfers.com
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 17:30:18 PM »
never heard of them before...

Be intersted in what kind of service you get from them as always nice to get recommendations of transfer companies..

let us know on your return

sunlover

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Raintransfers.com
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 18:16:15 PM »
If you return lol

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Raintransfers.com
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 17:44:19 PM »
If you see darby and Joan thumbing a lift, take pity on us...lol

On a serious note, I have so far had 2 contacts from them, they have a desk point  and offer either payment via Paypal or payment on collection, they have so far been pretty good on confirmation (ref number) emails answered promptly.  

So far so good.

come on there must be someone out there who has used them.

Offline mibur

Raintransfers.com
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 07:16:27 AM »
Hi Loz
I too have booked them for a return transfer next week.
They have, like you mentioned, responded to emails very quickly and with what seems to be total professionalism.
They were not sure of the exact location of our apartment, I sent them the details etc and they replied almost immediately to confirm.
They also gave me the option to either pay via Paypal or on arrival at Dalaman.
I will post a comment on here on our return to give everyone a chance to see how they have performed.
They certainly offer a good price (we are paying £26 return for 2 pax) and for a door to door service that is extremely good value.
let me know how you rate them after your transfer.
mibur

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Raintransfers.com
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 07:35:14 AM »
Darwin - if you check the Forum b4 your friend arrives I hope you come across this topic/post as this is the company that does the transfers I told you about which I thought was offering a very good rate particularly for people travelling on their own.

Lovely to meet you all last night  :)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Raintransfers.com
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 10:08:11 AM »
Thanks Miburif it fails it will be lesson learnt, if it is good then for £8 EACH oneway to calis/fethiye and help others then great.

Offline PKHUGHES100

Raintransfers.com
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 12:06:01 PM »
I have just looked at this site, which I have to say looks professional and easy to navigate. The prices are really impressive, £7 each way per person to Ovacik! It would be really helpful to get some reviews from others who have used it. One thing I am a bit nervous about is how long the journey will take if there are loads of drop off's but, you cannot have your cake and eat it I suppose! Keep the reviews rolling and if anyone has used them to Ovacik, how long did the journey take, thanks guys.

Kevin

Offline darmontie

Raintransfers.com
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 11:22:11 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by nichola

Darwin - if you check the Forum b4 your friend arrives I hope you come across this topic/post as this is the company that does the transfers I told you about which I thought was offering a very good rate particularly for people travelling on their own.

Lovely to meet you all last night  :)

Hi Nichola, thank you very much, that was very kind of you to reply to a question that came up in conversation. We have contacted the company mentioned and have arranged the transfer for our friend who arrives at Dalaman tomorrow. It was lovely to meet you also having heard so may complimentary comments about you on the forum. We will definitely be seeing you again before we fly back to the UK. Forum members; if you have not yet been to this outstanding establishment then all I can say is - re jig your schedule and move this restaurant to the top of your list. Forget what might have to give way in order to make a trip here, you will not regret it. Thanks again D.

Offline raynin62

Raintransfers.com
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2010, 20:28:06 PM »
My neighbour rang me from UK Thursday night to ask if I could arrange a transfer to pick her up from Dalaman. She was flying the next day, arriving early hours this morning. I remembered this topic so thought I would try it.  Filled the booking form on-line that night and got an immediate confirmation e-mail.  She was more than happy with the service and price provided and will definately use them again.  1 hour 10 minutes to Ovacik with 2 drop-offs in between.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf