Author Topic: Estate Agents  (Read 9027 times)

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
Estate Agents
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2011, 13:30:16 PM »
The wife and I bought our apartment nearly 5 years ago from Cenk and Olga (interturk Estates) we spent nearly a year researching the area the type of accommodation and the estate agent, we eventually bought an off plan apartment from Cenk mainly on recommendation from CBF members. Evan after all the research and recommendations we still had doubts but we went ahead and put our trust in the estate agents at the end of the day we were buying something that if went wrong could bankrupt us.
I can honestly say that all the way through the build and buying process we never had one problem even though we were thousands of miles away I never once thought that we would have problems, every email was replied to promptly all the way through the build progress photographs were sent and any interaction with the builder was relayed back to us straight away.
Over the period of the build there was a lot of talk on CBF about Tapu's mainly length of time it takes for them to come through and touristic land, we had it back within a few weeks with no problems at all.
After all this time we still pop in to see Cenk and would class him and Olga as friends, I have found after several conversations regarding touristic land, builders and tapu's that Cenk would not sell any property new or old if he thought there was going to be a problem with either the builder or the tapu and I would recommend Cenk and Olga above all else
I would also like to say that Keith came highly recommended but at the time Cenk had the right property for us.

Offline longjohn1953

Estate Agents
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2011, 17:29:07 PM »
having bought an apartment in gunlukbasi with the help of cenk, olga and keith. all i can say is that i agree totally with trainer. we had no problems whatsoever and are more than happy with our purchase, so much so that some friends of ours are coming to calis with us in septemberto also hopefully find a property. keep up the good works guys oops an gal

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Estate Agents
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2011, 17:53:19 PM »
It quite clearly is a smear without even having the balls to name the agent - just state that they have been mentioned earlier in the topic. I know for a fact that it isn't Interturk (assuming they even met with Cenk, even that now sounds unlikely) - and I know it for a fact because Cenk is a pain in the a*** when it comes to paperwork! I ask him to add properties that I am selling to his website and I'm sent away to get a tapu copy, scan of habitation certificate etc etc before it appears.

If they have evidence that they were shown properties with deed problems they should name the agent or shut up. I have known (and worked with) Cenk for 8 years and I can tell you he knows the business inside out and there are no skeletons in his cupboard at all. Hence the need to smear in this way - no facts, just suggestion and implication.

If people ever wonder why I am weary of the property business, this goes a long way to explain part of it.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Estate Agents
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2011, 19:38:52 PM »
It's probably someone with a link to an agency or someone who has an axe to grind. Keyboard warriors eh?

Offline MWilliams

Estate Agents
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2011, 11:55:26 AM »
I'd avoid Adres Emlak. Too much in the developers' pockets and, for British markets, insufficient English.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Estate Agents
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2011, 12:20:42 PM »
They must have spoken sufficient enough English to get you interested enough to meet them...

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

Estate Agents
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2011, 14:22:44 PM »
'I'd avoid Adres Emlak. Too much in the developers' pockets and, for British markets, insufficient English.'

These are the types of quotes that really wind me up. So what are the justifications for making such a quote. If they have done something wrong state it and dont just make off the cuff and broad stroke comments.These unsupported comments could easily destroy a business .

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Estate Agents
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2011, 22:33:41 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!
 Sorry for shouting, but these bloody scandalous rumour mongering sonsabitches really rattle my cage.
Go with Interturk Estates or Keith, if you want a hassle free, honest to goodness transaction. End of.

Offline peecee

Estate Agents
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2011, 07:56:35 AM »
Quote  'I'd avoid Adres Emlak. Too much in the developers' pockets and, for British markets, insufficient English.'

I do wonder at some peoples 'off the cuff' remarks.  Wonder if they would be prepared to back them up in Court if it came to that?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Estate Agents
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2011, 15:34:30 PM »
Th answer is no, they wouldn't want to go to court, and if they had to they couldn't back it up. What interests me is that these people manage to find CBF after they had a less than satisfying experience in the property market. Isn't research done before heading off into the sun to buy a property in a country you know nothing about? Even more interesting (to a website administrator and property agent) is the fact that they appear from nowhere, slag somebody off, and disappear never to return. This guy has never returned to read the replies to his nasty swipe.

I'd give it all the credibility that it deserves - none.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf