Author Topic: Nightlife for teens  (Read 4020 times)

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
Re: Nightlife for teens
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2014, 09:44:15 AM »
Totally agree with Ray, its the staff who are the worst at being too friendly with members of the opposite sex.  A free drink and lots of flattery is hard to resist, whatever your age.  I do know this because as an extremely mature woman I regularly get propositioned by waiters, mainly because I haven't got a man in tow!!  I would not be letting two nubile youngsters go alone into bars in the evening, its dangerous wherever you are, and girls as young as these wouldn't even get into bars or clubs in England.

Offline saoirse

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2014, 10:38:56 AM »
There's always the place known as the " Vegas of Mugla District"- Uzumlu

Offline chrisw

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2014, 11:56:11 AM »
Hi Dave

I totally agree with Scunner. Our girls are grown up and married now but have been coming to Calis with us for 12 years. If you go into B52 and speak with the lads who work there, ( who we have also seen grow up) , they will keep and eye on them. In my experience it's the English lads who can be more a nuisance.

In the past we have not wanted to stay out late and One of the lads has walked our girls back to the Oykun Hotel and seen them safely inside at stupid o'clock in the morning. Never had a problem.

Hope this helps

Chris

Offline buddy

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2014, 13:38:01 PM »
You might try intoducing yourself to Cengizhan Er (Gengis)  :) who is working at the Scarletts Bar, he's a decent young man, tell him to keep an eye on them and say you'll be close by in Dawn Beach Bar or Ali's Bar where you can keep a discreet eye on them.

This is my 1st attempt at uploading a photo, hope it works.

Buddy

Offline CharlotteC

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2014, 15:53:28 PM »
I think Scarlett bar have some decent staff working through the summer, Cumali (of Shamrock origin) is there at the moment who is a good guy. I would say that both B52 and Scarlett bar are very nightclub-esque so even though your girls would be well looked after, especially in the high of summer I've seen lots of older teens in there getting quite tipsy and it gets a bit loud to say the least. If they like dancing though my vote would be Scarlett bar.

Offline engineerdave

• Newly Registered
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2014, 22:05:55 PM »
You might try intoducing yourself to Cengizhan Er (Gengis)    :) who is working at the Scarletts Bar, he's a decent young man, tell him to keep an eye on them and say you'll be close by in Dawn Beach Bar or Ali's Bar where you can keep a discreet eye on them.

Buddy

Both the girls have been reading this and on seeing the pic the comment was "cute".......,.I can see trouble looming ahead here.

Offline ruthb

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2014, 09:41:53 AM »
We stayed in calis last summer with our 16 year old daughter and three of her friends and were slightly concerned about our responsibility regarding nightlife!  They were absolutely fine and would spend their time between Scarletts and b52. We would sit in one of the bars on the main street where we could see them and they would nip out from time to time, say on the hour, to let us know they were OK. The only place they didn't feel comfortable was bus stop facing the beach. They had a brilliant time with the only problem being us parents staying awake!!!! 

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2014, 10:04:33 AM »
With all due respect to ruthb, there is a world of difference between a 13 year old, and a 16 year old.  Up to the age of 16ish I would like to think clubs and bars are out of the question unless they are family orientated with "oldies" in attendance.  As for being out in a club or bar after midnight, to me that would be a definite No.  Kids nowadays grow up too fast already. Going to dance classes etc. in England is a world away from clubbing abroad.  Call me old-fashioned if you like, but that is my opinion.

Offline Shamless2

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2014, 23:49:44 PM »

You might try intoducing yourself to Cengizhan Er (Gengis)    :) who is working at the Scarletts Bar, he's a decent young man, tell him to keep an eye on them and say you'll be close by in Dawn Beach Bar or Ali's Bar where you can keep a discreet eye on them.

Buddy
Gengis is a lovely well mannered boy, I agree a word with him and he will guard them with his life, as would all the staff in Scarlett.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf