Author Topic: new member  (Read 1370 times)

Offline christine91

« on: May 26, 2007, 15:14:43 PM »
Hi,I'm Christine.Charlie and I are just back from a holiday/fact finding trip to Fethiye.Hoping to move out to Calis permanently in 2 years time when we retire but first finding out all we can about the area.Thrilled to have been told about this site-thanks,Ian! Looking forward to chatting with people who've already taken the plunge.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 15:30:04 PM »
Hi Christine & Charlie welcome to the forum, happy hunting  :)

Offline Dorado

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 16:02:03 PM »
Hi Chiristine and Charlie..
Welcome to the CBF
Dorado

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 16:43:26 PM »
Christine - hi - hope you had a great time and pleased you managed to remember to join the forum!

Remember what I said about the "search" facility at the top of the page - you will be amazed that you can find out about previous topics such as: buy your spectacles and get your dental treatment to where to buy your furniture from!

(also see my typical example in the General Discussion Area below - before I buy my wheels I will make sure I check with other members!)

You are in a strong position at the moment - lots of property available - some say about 9000 unsold properties in the area) so take your time and do the right deal as opposed to the first deal.

See you again on the 12 islands boat trip!!!

Ian & Gill  8)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 16:47:03 PM by Ian »

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 17:29:09 PM »
Hi Chistine and welcome to the forum, I took the plunge but as it was only 2 days ago i'm not in the position to advise, fair enough i'm sat on the balcony and I love it even though it's pouring down, would never of dreamed of doing it in Manchester. Alan

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 18:44:16 PM »
hi to you both there is lots of info on here.we hope to do the living in the sun thingie one day but it will be a bit longer then 2 years until we retire,but the villa is waiting for us

Offline 44ergun

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2007, 19:30:31 PM »
welcome to CBF

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2007, 20:29:10 PM »
Hi and a very warm welcome to the Forum.  Best move we ever made to come and live here. :)

Offline crossie

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 13:35:25 PM »
Ian from Rochdale (where,s that)you will not be a popular man saying there are 9000 empty properties in Calis area,even though its most proberly true,most posters on here own property to rent in Calis,
and there are now nineteen estate agencies in Hisaranou,about a thousand in Fethiye,mostley staffed by ex Thompdon reps,or mafia men
so I would keep your head down when you next visit.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf