Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1322 times)

Offline caz1230_1

Hi
« on: April 12, 2008, 18:23:39 PM »
Hi my name is luke and we have a apartment on Brooklands 1 we have been going to Hisaronu for 5 years,we have just had a villa on brooklans 4 my m8 has one as well we are all going out in august, we are always in the fez bar playing pool, anybody else on brooklands. I have a little sis who is 9 and annoys me big style

Offline Pebbles

Hi
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 21:01:07 PM »
welcome to the forum luke

Offline Russell

Hi
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 11:56:55 AM »
Hi Caz

My name is Alex (boy) and I 12 and am going to Fethiye at the end of July for 5 weeks.  I am trying to find some mates on the web to meet up with when out in Turkey as my younger brother and sister (5+6) are a real pain.  We live in East London and it would be great to meet up.

Hope to hear from you

Alex

quote:
Originally posted by caz1230_1

Hi my name is luke and we have a apartment on Brooklands 1 we have been going to Hisaronu for 5 years,we have just had a villa on brooklans 4 my m8 has one as well we are all going out in august, we are always in the fez bar playing pool, anybody else on brooklands. I have a little sis who is 9 and annoys me big style

Offline Fig

Hi
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 20:20:09 PM »
hi luke im fig(alfie)im 13 and have an apartment in calis could meet up
how old r u

Offline caz1230_1

Hi
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 01:13:06 AM »
Hi Alex and Fig,
We are in hisaronu about the 4th August i am 14 in september and have a 9 year old sister, i also have 2 mates who are 13 that stay near us they both have sisters 15 and 7, we are into football, pool, cricket, watching dvd, playstation games, we are also out the first week in june,how far is calis from Hisaronu.

Offline Fig

Hi
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 21:20:36 PM »
calis is about 30-45minutes at the most on a dalmash from  hisaronu

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf