Author Topic: wot flag?  (Read 8623 times)

Offline duffy2

wot flag?
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2008, 20:02:11 PM »
GB,
If that is really you, get a facelift, you are scaring Michael Jackson!!

Apart from that, what is it about this forum where all posters feel a boundng duty to back up their webKaiser??

Nobody is perfect,starting with me.

Ah well as  a 63 year old,  I am off to do battle on COD4 MP. For those of you who don't know what that is  - TUFF :D:D:D:D

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
wot flag?
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2008, 20:07:41 PM »
Suggest if you would like an interesting forum where people care about what you have to say you think about joining this one.   http://forums.hexus.net/hexus-gaming/128394-cod4-mp-7950gx2.html

Offline STEVErx

wot flag?
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2008, 20:09:35 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by duffy2

GB,
If that is really you, get a facelift, you are scaring Michael Jackson!!

Apart from that, what is it about this forum where all posters feel a boundng duty to back up their webKaiser??

Nobody is perfect,starting with me.

Ah well as  a 63 year old,  I am off to do battle on COD4 MP. fish for more people.:D

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
wot flag?
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2008, 20:25:49 PM »
 :o back Scunner up ?  Perhaps its because he does a bloody good job, with little thanks or gratitude and without him, we, the miserable bunch that we are,  wouldn't be able to share our passion and thoughts about a place that we all love and share in common.  Without his forum we wouldn't have made have the friends that we have....

Offline STEVErx

wot flag?
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2008, 20:32:48 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by pookie

:o back Scunner up ?  Perhaps its because he does a bloody good job, with little thanks or gratitude and without him, we, the miserable bunch that we are,  wouldn't be able to share our passion and thoughts about a place that we all love and share in common.  Without his forum we wouldn't have made have the friends that we have....

here here :)

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
wot flag?
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2008, 21:00:09 PM »
Sorry not sure what this flag is doing on the site.  I am talking about the swastika flag.   :(

Offline Twin Bee

• The Artist Formerly Known As
wot flag?
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2008, 21:01:04 PM »
Duffy - we don't have a Union anymore - it is a myth. There is nothing united about Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England other than none of them can play football like Turkey did in Euro 2008. Personally I am easy about seeing the Turkish flag on this site. It gives it some authenticity. While I am talking about myths it is also a myth that Keith gets little thanks or gratitude for running this site. Many people value it. Far more than knock it.  What is true is that a very, very small number of people give him a disproportioante amount of aggro and hassle. Once I was in danger of being one myself but I saw the error of my ways (I hope)!!!
I only make this point in case we talk ourselves into believing the 'natives are rumbling' and give Keith the impression that running CBF is not worth the candle. But I think he knows that his effoerts are valued and apprecaited by most. I hope so.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
wot flag?
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2008, 21:01:25 PM »
Here we go again

Offline duffy2

wot flag?
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2008, 21:05:50 PM »
Just another bunch of scary arseholes who thinks that "Scunner" is GOD, get a ****** life will you!!!

BTW, he never replied to my question about why he explained the reason why he posted the Turkish flag in the first place.

Then again, being a complete asshole, why should he??

Scun******, why did you post that flag and never explain it????????????????????????????

Offline mike A

• Prolific Member
wot flag?
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2008, 21:10:03 PM »
Blimey, how boring can one man be, yak yak yak yak yak.:-\

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf