Author Topic: You are joking Robbers Spare a thought  (Read 1448 times)

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
You are joking Robbers Spare a thought
« on: November 08, 2008, 05:01:26 AM »
This type of topic really gets my back up, not that iam tight but i have not lost my marbles yet there are many waiters that have not received there money for the season,and the owners have vanished this happened last year the year before etc,etc and will continue in the future whilst many do not live here in fethiye and this goes for their patron as well that have disapeared leaving unpayed bills including myself that live and work in fethiye i have 3 Turkish friends that had to close their business and sell there homes  because of this, prehaps you would like to donate to them and all the other people left stranded.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 05:08:56 AM by ECHOSTAR »

Offline geordieboy

You are joking Robbers Spare a thought
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 08:39:44 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by ECHOSTAR
This type of topic really gets my back up, not that iam tight but i have not lost my marbles yet there are many waiters that have not received there money for the season,and the owners have vanished this happened last year the year before etc,etc and will continue in the future whilst many do not live here in fethiye and this goes for their patron as well that have disapeared leaving unpayed bills including myself that live and work in fethiye i have 3 Turkish friends that had to close their business and sell there homes  because of this, prehaps you would like to donate to them and all the other people left stranded.
Well stated Gary,we have the same old story every year.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf