Author Topic: bargain flights this monday to dalaman  (Read 1494 times)

Offline blueclad

bargain flights this monday to dalaman
« on: August 23, 2009, 14:46:42 PM »
If anyone is looking for bargain flights last min flights tomorrow 24 th august from gatwick or manchester  £126 each return   18 Nights  very good day flights includes seats together and 20 kg bags. these popped up on my data base @ 230pm. from
airflights.co.uk [ look on right hand side in blue highlite].
Ron

Offline scorcher

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 16:57:20 PM »
Ron - you are such a helpful and informative member on this forum ! I often wonder how much money you have saved fellow members on flight deals, not to mention hours saved in searching the web.Healthwise, I hope things are looking better for you - many thanks for your diligence.I for one really appreciate your expertise !

Offline june

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 18:12:01 PM »
Yes I agree, Ron you are so helpful and it is appreciated, that is a really good price if you can go last minute. My son Gavos999 wants to go to our apartment on 23rd October for a week with his girlfriend and Benjamin his son (5) but as the children are off school the flights are a stupid price, so he is going to wait until very near the time and see if there is anything cheap at the last minute...otherwise its the family caravan in Borth...Brrrrr:(

Offline blueclad

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 18:24:02 PM »
June,
flights for that time will be sky high due to the late half term [ going out 1 way will im sure be very cheap] i think only 1 or 2 airlines will fly from 1 st nov as summer season ends then..
i know of seats out @ £29 all in but its a longgggg walk or swim back if your not staying there for long
you could try via istanbul i know it adds an extra 2 hrs but many times its a far lower cost.
Ron

Offline Foosey

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 19:24:59 PM »
We are flying to Istanbul 23rd October with Pegasus and then getting an internal flight to Dalaman. It didnt work out too bad.
Pegasus only fly from Stansted I think but that suits us just fine.
Good flight times too during the day.

Offline june

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 06:57:13 AM »
Thanks Ron, I have replied to your e mail...thanks very much for your help.

I knew it was half term so guessed the flights would double in some cases, its all wrong that happens..
June

Offline jackstee

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 19:13:16 PM »
Hi all
The better half and I have to do the Istanbul flight every time. ( dont ask it's complicated) However not only can you get good prices you almost always end up with a snack/meal and free booz so if the flight alone seems more expensive the total package is maybe worth it.
You will also find you can get a day or two stopover at no extra cost and have a look around Istanbul.
Best rgds

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 00:37:48 AM »
Whilst in Calis last week, we had a phone call to say our Onur Air flights for October half term from Bristol had been cancelled.  They offered us alternative flights from Birmingham on the same day which we accepted.  An hour or so later, we had another call to say that there were no seats left on the Birmingham flight, so they then offered us flights from Manchester, which again we accepted.

I'm a bit worried now that these seats may also be cancelled.  I definitely wont do what I did last October though and book one way flights out and hope to get back (I work in a school so can only take a week).  There were no flights back the following weekend, and we ended up not being able to go, losing out on four booked one-way flights, and more importantly, our late winter holiday.

As our lovely Ron says, not many flights around once we get into November.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf