Author Topic: Missing Dog  (Read 9203 times)

Offline jay01

Missing Dog
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 09:11:00 AM »
Any news on the missing pup?

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Missing Dog
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 09:17:43 AM »
We are going up the sanctuary tomorrow, will look around and make sure it hasnt been taken up there.

Offline tinateaspoon2002

Missing Dog
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 15:44:34 PM »
Nope no news :(  ive been looking everyday but nothing. I spoke to a man in Calis that works selling tours next to shamrock, he said he saw him 3 days ago but not since. I called the sanctuary about 3 days ago and they said he wasnt there but tinkerman if your going up there keeps your eyes open. We were thinking of going there ourselves tomorrow to see aswell. I just want him to be back safe and sound. Someone has either taken him or hes followed the other dogs and got himself lost.

Offline tinateaspoon2002

Missing Dog
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2009, 19:29:29 PM »
A little update on my dog. Spoke to a couple of people today and they reckon they have seen him near Dogus hotel playing with another dog. Another person seems to think he was barking in someones garden near seckin market. I went around Dogus hotel but saw nothing. If your around those areas keep your eyes open, he maybe around. Thankyou.

Offline june

Missing Dog
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2009, 20:11:51 PM »
Tina, so sorry you have not found your lovely little pup, our apartment is very close to the Dogus, as you walk past the Dogus and its on your left, the row of houses as you continue to walk, about halfway along there is a kennel outside one of the houses there is lady there that always feeds the stray dogs, she has one of her own and resident stray!...hence the kennel she put for him..check that out, also either side of her house with the kennel they are english so if you speak to them they may be able to help.

The Turkish lady that feeds the stray is such a lovely lady but I don;t think she speaks english...but if you knock on the door of the house just past hers they have a dog and will tell you if they have seen your lovely little dog...

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

June

Offline tinateaspoon2002

Missing Dog
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2009, 20:53:56 PM »
I noticed that kennel today and looked around there but i will ask the lady like you have said. Thanks so much for letting me know. If pasha is still about i hope hes got a kennel in this weather thats for sure. Poor little thing is probs getting drowned!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Missing Dog
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2009, 21:07:53 PM »
Not up at the dogs home unfortunately

Offline june

Missing Dog
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2009, 22:37:23 PM »
Tina,I would keep an eye on that area as she always feeds the strays and definately ask her neighbours...good luck dear.

June

Offline jay01

Missing Dog
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 22:48:14 PM »
Any news on the missing puppy yet?

Offline tinateaspoon2002

Missing Dog
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 18:34:13 PM »
Nope still nothing :( a man that works in the mete market next to hamburger 24 reckons he sees him quite often by the dogus hotel but i look around there everyday and dont see any sign of him. I gave the man my number and told him to call me when he sees him but he never does which is strange as he seems to think he sees him often. I was starting to feel positive about finding him but i dont think i will. I think someone has got him in there garden somewhere unless a car has hit him. Thanks for still thinking about him.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf