Author Topic: What is it with British Ladies?  (Read 20137 times)

Offline janet.gur

• Bolton, UK
What is it with British Ladies?
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 23:29:30 PM »
Hi

This is definately a tricky one.  Whilst I agree in principle with much that has been said some marriages between older women/younger men are not all about money or visas.  I have been married to my Turkish husband for 10 years and he is 20 years younger than me. Definately not a marriage of convenience, Also a couple of our friends are in the same position.  Must say though none of us look our age and the age difference is not that noticable.

Janet

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 23:39:19 PM »
Interesting Janet - I guess you have quite a 'normal' relationship. So what do you think when you see a Turkish lad drooling all over some old walnut?

:D

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2009, 23:46:04 PM »
I think they have knickers in common, the Turkish men wear big white fleecy belly warmers like the older english lady,
and they must like the smell of clay.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 23:47:45 PM »
PMSL

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 23:48:09 PM »
Laffa's back

Offline janet.gur

• Bolton, UK
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 23:51:16 PM »
In reply to Scunner - if the age difference is obvious as in your question then my reaction is probably the same as yours.  I too have heard too many horror stories of women losing their homes/money or being dumped as soon as they have permanent residence status.  But hey each to their own as long as they are not hurting anyone

Janet

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 23:56:41 PM »
My feeling is as stated, if they would look 'odd' as a couple in the UK, it shouldn't be more acceptable in Turkey (which I think is Yusuf's view too?).

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2009, 03:33:51 AM »
Yusuf, You appear to be questioning the morals of British ladies and you think of our reputation being put down as a nation, how do you feel about Turkish lads who do this and your own morals and reputation going down hill?
We know why they do it but aren't the men more guilty than the biddies?

Offline jimrowbottom

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2009, 03:50:24 AM »
hi my two dolters are 26 and 28 ,when i first had mt apartment thay were ther on ther own but said thay will never go baCK AGAIN the turkish men pesterd the life out of them evry wher thay whent to the point thay could not go back to the same place twice i find this sad as i brout for them to enjoy . how meny other ladys wont go back

Offline Akasya

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2009, 08:17:59 AM »
One only has to go to Thailand or similar to see the reverse, men, nearly in their dotage, tripping around with young girls / boys. All nationalities are represented. The only things in common with the Turkish situation are, money, time and inclination.

If anyone feel shamed or embarrassed by their compatriots behaviour then share that shame equally, let your Turkish friend know that we consider the young guys in Turkey to be the same as the Thai or Phillipino prostitutes.

Merely an economic exploitation, necessary for some, a fact of life for others but still sex and companionship for money.

Steve.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf