Author Topic: What is it with British Ladies?  (Read 20132 times)

Offline ytokgoz

• www.propertyandturkey.com
What is it with British Ladies?
« on: November 18, 2009, 22:34:10 PM »
ok this is a very different subject....please no body takes personal but after seing hundred time i wonder what is it?
old english lady(very very old) and young turkish boy......
how on earth this happen and why? obviously he wants her money and/or british passport....
dont they realize that he is after her money or is it a win win situation that she gets his bed time skills?
 :)))
so explain please folks?

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 22:46:02 PM »
OMG Yusuf what have you started I wonder. Three things....

1. does your question only apply to Bristish women ?
2. each is as bad as the other as far as I am concerned and
3. are we seriously expected to believe that every turkish man is a stallion between the sheets

Offline ytokgoz

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 22:52:41 PM »
sorry highlander....
1)of course not only british woman but as mainly british tourist come to fethiye i see the examples of british and turkish
2)yes both of it is bad even discusting (i saw a at least 80 yeasr old woman and very young kid snogging eachother in a restaurant and lost my appetite)
3)  :) i dont know never been with a man under the sheets neither intend to, so ask it to ladies  :)))

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 22:55:17 PM »
The older lady is flattered that a young man wants to be with her and believes the lies he tells her.  They are very convincing (according to the stories I have read)
The lady is probably lonely and vulnerable  or has money and can buy what she wants.

The boy is prostituting himself for money or visa.  He has been told by his boss to keep the ladies happy so they keep coming back.  Then told by his friends how easy it is to fleece these women out of their money.
He probably comes from a poor family who will live quite well on the easy pickings from silly tourists.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 22:55:33 PM »
Mr subtle there :D

I don't see many relationships with young men and old(er) ladies here in the UK - certainly not of the sort I had to see over there, one Turkish lad on the water taxi seemed to be sucking out some old ladies false teeth from what I could see  :)

I know of quite a few successful English-Turkish relationships (and there is your own of course) - and the one thing they have in common is that the age difference is on par with what is normal in the UK. I always think if you saw them 'petting' in a cosy booth in a UK pub, would people stare. If they would, it is probably a relationship based on financial benefit for the man and some other sort of benefit for the oldie :D

10 years difference is in my view about as far as my own brain will accept it to be a genuine reality. Any more than that and it's sad to see some of these biddies suddenly in skin tight leather trousers or ridiculous miniskirts, make up as seen on High School Musical and it's all too steeped in inevitability for my tastes.

Maybe they see something other than the chance of money or a roof over their head, but I'd rather beg and sleep in the street.

Good luck to anyone who is the exception but I won't change my mind that this is the norm. What would be interesting, as this subject has cropped up before, is the opinion of a young(ish) Turkish man who's seen it a hundred times - so what's your opinion Yusuf? What do 'everyday' Turks think when they see these things on the dolmus or in the lokanta?

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 22:58:07 PM »
no need to apologies Yusuf

1. yes I agree but it does happen with other nationalities.
2. again I agree - I find it so embarrassing
3. ...I'm saying nothing ;)

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 23:01:30 PM »
quote:

:) i dont know never been with a man under the sheets neither intend to, so ask it to ladies

Something you want to share with us H?

Offline ytokgoz

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 23:09:59 PM »
my opinion? i think it is discusting....you would not snogg your own grandmother so why would you snogg someone elses grand mother?? ....
i think some people just think they can do what ever they want when they come to turkey.....but the thing is, is these ladies can not see he is with her only because of her money, or is this old english saying is true "she left her brain at the airport" ?
what people think is among my friends are; british ladies are easy...fullstop....they come to turkey for turkish boys and they mostly get one or two...i know it is not true but how can you explain this to a young turkish man who has never been to uk? he sees his friends with different english girls every week, if not the next day and he is streotyping it all..
i have been to uk many times and i know thing are different back in uk.
the first time i went to uk(especially essex) i was expecting that if i stop at the roundabout and open my arms every single essex girl would be in my arms in 5 minutes..(it was sad it didnt work  :))))
so it is your country reputation too. what you would not do at home do not do it here.....

Offline Sharon_Lawtey

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 23:12:06 PM »
i think maybe some of these ladies leave their brains at home with their pension books,also some of the ladies have to be vulnerable and if this is the case then they are to be pitied, but i have to say i agree with what has been said and it is not a nice sight

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 23:13:43 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by heather07

quote:

:) i dont know never been with a man under the sheets neither intend to, so ask it to ladies

Something you want to share with us H?

Not here Heather - off topic and that's not fair to Yusuf. Let's keep on his topic

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf