Author Topic: December Aegean Flights Cancelled  (Read 7236 times)

Offline kevman

December Aegean Flights Cancelled
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2009, 22:59:09 PM »
I to am now flying on Pegasus into Manchester on 28th Dec. Can anyone tell me which terminal we will fly into. Onur air use terminal 2 while Pegasus use terminal 1. As they are using Pegasus in replace of onur does this mean we still fly to terminal 2

Offline Donna2202

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2009, 05:59:31 AM »
Gunna - if the transfer to/from Bodrum is by coach then it will take at least 3 1/2 hours.

Offline gunna

• Aldershot, UK
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2009, 09:43:51 AM »
yeh' thought it would, I knew the airline was out on there times, typical airline/agents lingo 'tell them something they want hear' but thanks for the info.......................its going to be long old night

Chris

Offline gunna

• Aldershot, UK
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2009, 09:48:51 AM »
Kevman, suggest you contact your agent to find out

Chris

Offline gunna

• Aldershot, UK
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2009, 14:39:04 PM »
Hi kevman, just found out for you, that you will be arriving at terminal two (2) at Manchester airport on the 28th, hope this info helps

chris

Offline braveheart

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2009, 12:16:25 PM »
For anyone interested

Booking AEGEAN - flying out Manchester 28 December - received the following Itinerary:

Mon 28th December 2009: Manchester > Dalaman (PGT432)
09:20 Depart Manchester (MAN) - 15:30 Arrive Dalaman (DLM)

PGT = Pegasus
Checking Manchester Airport Web Site:
PEGASUS AIRLINES PGT =  TERMINAL 1

Offline kevman

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2009, 10:55:59 AM »
Hi Gunna, Many thanks for that. It doe's help as I have someone picking me up and I need them to be at the right terminal.
Also in reply to Braveheart, we know Pegasus use terminal 1, but the question was about onur air using Pegasus as a change of airline. We now know that the flight is going into terminal 2. Hopefully this information will help others as well.

Offline wingnut

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2009, 22:08:50 PM »
we have lost a day of our hols we booked flight 5th march 09 for 20th dec this has now been changed to 21st and now flying pegasus instead of onur which we have always been allowed 20 kg baggage  and today we have received our e tickets we are now having to drop to 15kg with pegasus not only have we lost a day but bag allowance also any advice would be appeciated on this  matter we have not been offered the £20 compensation which would help towards the excess bagage charge i know we will now incurr would we be entitled to compen for loosing a day cheers peter

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2009, 07:57:16 AM »
Peter, I sent an email to Aegean about the 15kg luggage allowance shown on the Pegasus E Tickets and they have advised me to ignore it and that the original 20kg allowance still applies. I will be taking this confirmation with me to the airport in case their is any argument at the check in desk.

Offline gunna

• Aldershot, UK
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2009, 08:37:06 AM »
George, I have also sent an e-mail to them still waiting for a reply, out of interest Pegasus flight HS9502 departing stanstead to istanbal on the 21st december 25kgs hold baggage 5 kgs hand surely as we are flying on a  pegasus service it should be the carriers standard conditions, I have asked the question, however they will properly come back stating that HS9502 is a schedule service and not a charter which is what we are all traveling on, will let you know there response.

Chris

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf