Author Topic: Electricity bills.  (Read 1515 times)

Offline scouser2swife

Electricity bills.
« on: December 20, 2009, 12:52:38 PM »
Has anyone else got this problem?
For the last 3 months our electric meter man has failed to leave all the bills for our apartment block. The 1st month 2 of our neighbours (they had gone back to the U.K.)did not get bills, but were served with cut off notices.The 2nd month I got a bill but there was no communal bill and my Turkish neighbour did'nt get his but again got a cut off notices. Last month no bills were left for anyone and by pure fluke my friend said that she had to go to pay her electric bill.(hers are due the same time as mine).I went to Aydem and they said that the bills had been left, I told them no, then he said that because there was a dog in our block our meter wasn't read.I told him that the dog has been in our block for over 3 years. He then presented me with a print out of my bill and a fee for re-connection. I asked him how he had my meter reading on the computer,when he had just told me the meter could not be read to which he just shrugged his shoulders and said that his English is not good!
Anyone got any idea what's going on? :-\

Offline col

Electricity bills.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 16:12:44 PM »
I get this a lot in our block, seems to hit an miss as to who gets them, even when electric was used for 2 weeks holiday by some owners.
Other times it seems the hand help print out may have ran out of paper, but like yourself and others, will still get a final notice bill a month later.

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Electricity bills.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 16:26:51 PM »
why not try complaining on the governors help line? this is what its for!!!!!!!

Offline brianthegardener

Electricity bills.
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 23:51:36 PM »
why not just pay the bill each month...take your meter number to the office and ask them if there is a bill...if there is pay it...its not difficult...bills come monthly..pay it..if its lost they still have records, bills get bl;own away, lost,stolen,mis placed.. ask for the bill they will give it to you...no big deal.

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
Electricity bills.
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 02:14:42 AM »
or set up a standing order with you bank

Offline scouser2swife

Electricity bills.
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 08:39:16 AM »
Thanks all for your replies.All useful info.:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf