Author Topic: Info  (Read 3551 times)

Offline sirroamalot

Info
« on: March 17, 2010, 13:08:46 PM »
Hi,

I have recently become active on the forum.

Though I am at present back home in the US, I visited Fethiye last Summer and think it might be a good place for a vacation apartment.

I have been following a few of the threads to gauge the best place to buy and I gotta say that Deliktas comes high on the list. Especially the Symbola Apartments.The posts seem to show a real "family" kinda place.

I would be very happy to receive folks thoughts about that place regarding prices etc.

Sirroamalot

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Info
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 13:44:33 PM »
Can't comment on Symbola but we love Deliktas, I have a place at Green Valley apartments - a nice mix of Turkish and English residents in the area, plenty of little shops to buy provisions without needing to go into town. Taxi rank and a bus service - what more could you ask for.

Offline sirroamalot

Info
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 14:52:08 PM »
Thanks for your reply Gorgeous-bird,

Green Valley huh, looks like I hade better get busy looking for a realtor, can you or anyone give some intel on a good property seller?

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Info
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 15:02:31 PM »
Contact the owner of the forum :)
Good luck with your search for a little piece of paradise
Anne

Offline valleyboy

Info
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 15:28:42 PM »
Hi,

We have an apartment in Symbola and are very happy there. It has a lovely mixture of expats (both permanent and visiting) and Turkish residents. The build quality and presentation is very good apart from some minor "new build" problems and the location is tranquil and beautiful. It is also not too far from Fethiye centre (within walking distance) or there is a local dolmus service and taxi rank as has been previously stated.

There are also other lovely developments in Deliktas and the best thing to do if you can is to have another visit, you're welcome to pop in for tea and a chat if we're there.

There are plenty of links and comments on the forum with regards to real estate agents.

Good luck.

Tony & Kay

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Info
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 15:44:17 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by sirroamalot

Thanks for your reply Gorgeous-bird,

Green Valley huh, looks like I hade better get busy looking for a realtor, can you or anyone give some intel on a good property seller?

http://www.assuredestate.com/

Offline sirroamalot

Info
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 17:12:46 PM »
Gorgeous_bird,
thanks for your recommendation about assured estates, but I have found lots of realtors selling apartments at the Symbola buildings.

Is there anybody living in the buildings who can recommend a seller?

I am coming to Fethiye to buy this Summer. I just want to be in a community that is close and inter-dependent on each other as I expect to spend most of the year there.

SRA :D:D

Offline valleyboy

Info
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 17:44:23 PM »
Hi SRA,

We used a small independent agent who was absolutely brilliant for us, he helped us on every stage and still continues to help us with all sort of matters 18 months after we purchased. He lives in Deliktas himself just down the hill which is even more convenient, though his office is in Hisaranou.

His name is Bunyamin Bulut (affectionately known as Benji) his Email address is benjaminfethiye@gmail.com, he trades under Index Properties.

Good Luck,

Tony & Kay (Symbola apartments)

Offline joannasal

Info
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 04:39:17 AM »
I sene you a PM already

Offline amanda bullock

Info
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 12:05:40 PM »
 8) hi Robert,
i also have an apt at Symbola in Deliktas and am looking forward to going out for the first time at end of May with the children.We love it there and as has been mentioned before ,it is very handy for everything whilst still being fairly quiet.Everybody i have met around there has been lovely and some good friendships have been formed,also on facebook where we keep up to date.
regards Amanda  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf