Author Topic: Liverpool v Ref  (Read 868 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Liverpool v Ref
« on: April 02, 2010, 10:36:07 AM »
What a plonker that Ref was... Apparently he is a millionaire worth 6 million at least. I think he should retire and enjoy his money.
Torres is fouled every time he touches the ball and the Ref does nothing.  Torres gets hacked down violently, from behind (no ball involved). Babel should not have pushed the guy off with his hand, but the guy moved in on him and Babel backed away pushing him off. The guy involved gets a yellow card.. twice and stays on. What is worst being hacked down from behind, or putting you hand on someone's face? Even the commentators though it was the Benefica guy that was being sent off.
Then Pepe Reina gets booked for holding the ball for 6 seconds.
I really hope Liverpool bring this team back to Anfield where a fair game can be played with
a good Referee. [:(!]

Offline sandgrounder

Liverpool v Ref
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 11:20:41 AM »
It's the same ref for next leg:D

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Liverpool v Ref
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 12:55:04 PM »
He must have a clone who was at Caley Stadium on Tuesday. One of the worst refereeing decisions I have seen:(

Offline Robw

Liverpool v Ref
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 13:59:51 PM »
I thought the ref was abysmal. Id also suggest if those flares etc had been thrown on British soil then all hell would have broken loose :o

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Liverpool v Ref
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 15:19:31 PM »
That ref was a joke, he never had a clue,looks like he has read a rule book and got the job, the match should have been called off after the 2nd firework hit the pitch,at least they will be searched coming into Anfield next week, I think we did well last night, and hope we can finish it next week,YNWA, and best of luck to Fulham too.dadadarada da-da-da :P

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf