Author Topic: Maintenance Man/Woman  (Read 1617 times)

Offline shandy

• Ashton-under-Lyne, UK
Maintenance Man/Woman
« on: June 01, 2010, 19:32:23 PM »
Can anyone help please we have had our apartment for 4 years and always had same maintenance man but sadly I think his days are numbered as we are having more and more problems with co-operation he does not speak very good english and cannot understand our broken turkish i asked him to 'trim' a conifer as it was getting out of control well he chopped all the bottom branches totally off and it looks ridiculous. He doesn't do the pool correctly its filthy around the edges and my 2 year olds swimsuits are turning green and rotting. There are 6 apartments with a small edge around them with bushes and shrubs in, one adult pool and a small childrens pool.  We each pay 300 British Pounds a year.  Its now time for change and I would be grateful if anyone can recommend a 'good' (comes recommended) person who may be interested in the taking the job on.  We are situated not far down from the main road in Gunlukbasi.

Thanks

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Maintenance Man/Woman
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 20:38:17 PM »
Engin at www.fethiyepropertyservices.com is used and recommended by few members on the forum.

Offline janmack

Maintenance Man/Woman
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 06:05:46 AM »
There is also Fatih Luk
info@parkpropertyservices.com  
www.parkpropertyservices.com
Cannot fault his company and work.

Offline kizkucuk

Maintenance Man/Woman
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 20:07:34 PM »
Shandy I've messaged you  

Offline shandy

• Ashton-under-Lyne, UK
Maintenance Man/Woman
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 19:11:08 PM »
Thank you for responses we have spoken with Park Property Services but they didnt seem interested so we will continue to do a bit more research and change in September  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf