Author Topic: Trip to Koctas (B & Q)  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Denise40

Trip to Koctas (B & Q)
« on: September 09, 2010, 08:38:45 AM »
Can anyone tell me which is the nearest or easiest store to drive to, hoping without having to drive through a big busy roads!

thanks

Offline cenk

Trip to Koctas (B & Q)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 09:01:11 AM »
As far as I know, Antalya

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Trip to Koctas (B & Q)
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 09:21:01 AM »
Denise if you got to the petrol station across from Tansas, there is a koc tas trailer there selling goods, they have a catalogue and you can order to have it delivered, the man said they are building one in Fethiye should be 6 months ish.
Mark

Offline apollo

Trip to Koctas (B & Q)
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 13:30:34 PM »
There is a new Koc Tas in Antalya. It is situated in the new Ozdilek building which is easily visible from the road.

Travelling from Fethiye. Drive past the Antalya otogar heading to the city centre the Ozdilek shopping centre is on your right ( easily accessable from the road that you are on) It's only a five minute drive from the Otogar. You do not have to go into the city centre.

At the otogar drive through the underpass there are then one or two sets of traffic lights and you are there.

Kipa is next door. This branch is 3 or 4 times the size of the Fethiye Migros.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 13:33:56 PM by apollo »

Offline Denise40

Trip to Koctas (B & Q)
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 15:41:05 PM »
Thx apollo I drove there today and had a great spend up!!  Took 2.5 hours to get there so not bad.  Thanks for your directions they were good and I didn't get lost although I didn't drive through any underpass, I just keep going to the road after the Otogar!!

Offline apollo

Trip to Koctas (B & Q)
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 19:08:04 PM »
Glad to be of help.

The underpass, which is the same tunnel that the new train/metro takes avoids any possible hold ups at the traffic lights. You end up on the same road so it's nor important.

If you ever go back to Antalya and wanted to go into the city and really don't fancy the mayhem of Antalya traffic.

You could park near to Ozdilek and Kipa and take the train/tram ( there is a stop close-by) into the city. It's not expensive,1.5 lira if my memory serves , there is a route map on display inside the cariage and a nice lady (on the tannoy system lets you know where you are.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf