Author Topic: change of name  (Read 2777 times)

Offline Sue T

change of name
« on: September 20, 2010, 17:28:10 PM »
The Tadim Cafe, where F.I.G holds it weekly coffee morning, all year round, has changed ownership and its name to
Address Restaurant, FIG will still be there and you are more than welcome to join our friendly coffee mornings on Wednesdays between 11am to 1pm, make new friends, enjoy Caroline and Pat's homemade cakes and support a good cause.
The venue is on the seafront behind the 'new' Migros store and the council offices.
 :):D:D :)

Offline pashka

• Sutton, Surrey, UK
change of name
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 19:13:34 PM »
We frequently eat an drink at Tadims. Have the new owners kept any of the same staff? My husband has been known to quaff a few whilst wating for Calis boat or for the world to go by, and doubtless will do so in October.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 19:17:23 PM by pashka »

Offline brianthegardener

change of name
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 19:43:54 PM »
if the staff are the same i will be suprissed if anyone goes in there...talk about preassure selling...if it was the last place in Fethiye ...i wouldnt go there...sorry but i wont be preasured into going into any where....in Ovacik/Hisaronu this practise of trying to intimidate people into going into there establishment has long gone..and should be...its not good practise..shame the staff feel they need to preasure people into going into any establishment..no need for it im afraid...saying that i hoope FIG DO get lots of customers

Offline Eric

change of name
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 22:22:04 PM »
We have been popping in there for the last 3 years for coffee and lunch, at times, and have never ever been pressurised into going in there.  The staff have always been polite and chatty.

Offline Julesp

change of name
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 00:20:31 AM »
In reply to Brian the Gardner

But FIG coffee mornings are nothing to do with the staff there, They are very good that they let us use their tables to sell our coffee and homeade cakes to make money for our children we support, and a vey nice friendly lot we are Caroline and volunteers do a brilliant job raising funds for FIG
Please dont start a thread confusing our coffee mornings with the usual stuff about bad service etc from bars
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 00:24:08 AM by Julesp »

Offline Eric

change of name
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 07:20:28 AM »
I agree Julesp, not very supportive comments for a very good cause.  Lets keep this on subject; FIG coffee morning.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 07:23:11 AM by Eric »

Offline marytheresa

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 20:44:27 PM »
I like tadim in the winter the log fire is amazing :D

Offline Sue T

change of name
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 08:33:24 AM »
Tadim is of course now Address, there are upgrades going on, the one on the loos have made them much much better, so it is quite likely that winter arrangements inside the restaurant will be even more cosy. The new owner is very welcoming as well.
 :)

Offline davybill

change of name
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 10:49:29 AM »
we go to taddims on wedensdays lovley cake and coffee for 2lira each
have a chat and a good laugh,and if elasabeth comes she makes lovely waffles.

Offline Julesp

change of name
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 19:15:26 PM »
Elsabeths waffles yum,

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf