Author Topic: Koycegiz  (Read 1540 times)

Offline ovaciksarah

Koycegiz
« on: April 01, 2011, 10:44:40 AM »
Just wondered if anyone has bought land here, went last week to see a beautiful piece and need to know how difficult it is to buy here, know there are about 50 british living here

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

Koycegiz
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 12:11:58 PM »
We bought land in Koycegiz and buying it was nio different to buying in Fethiye. It was slightly easier in that it is a small place and it was processed quickly through the Tapu office. Because the Tapu office was so short of funds we had to buy them paper and a box file so that they could store our records.

One thing to be aware of is that we were lucky and sold our land just before they rezoned the area to restrict foreign purchasers.

One piece of advice is to take care buying close to the lake. We saw this piece of land in the winter that was near the lake.In the summer we went back with the intention of buying it to find we were eaten alive by the mosquitoes. We finished up buying on the far side of the Mugla road just outside the village with a beautiful view of the lake.

Offline micky mouse

Koycegiz
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 15:37:32 PM »
I have friends in dalayan who i have known for thirty years they own a small family hotel called the cinnar opposite the tombs.The son speaks excellent english and his father is one of the most respected men in the area.Having spent many times around the lake area im sure if you passed there door they would point in the right direction.He is very well known and everyone kowns him completely honest in his opinions and highly respected.

Offline ovaciksarah

Koycegiz
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 16:46:46 PM »
Many thanks for your help, am going again tomorrow, the land is not near the lake about 15 minutes walk away, would def need my car but so peaceful, 3290 square metres, great for all my animals etc, and would have to learn my turkish better, so hoping things will be ok

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf