Author Topic: Mosaic Lights  (Read 1863 times)

Offline HappyMonday

« on: June 23, 2011, 19:51:03 PM »
Just before we left Turkey a couple of weeks ago we bought from Nichola at Mozaik Bahçe one of her lovely mosaic lights.  We were worried about getting it home in one piece but we did and very very pleased with this item. Once I figure out how to mount it on the ceiling will be even more chuffed :D

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
Mosaic Lights
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 20:04:20 PM »
Brave lady.  I got one of the candle holders.  Thought about giving it to my daughter but.................its still here!!!!!!!!! ;)

Offline Eric

Mosaic Lights
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 20:22:46 PM »
We bought a Turkish chandelier 6 yrs ago and took it back to the UK.  Got a friendly electrician to sort it for UK use no problem.  It has now returned to Turkey and hangs in our hall.  I am certain the lights Nichola sells will be easy to fit.

Offline hillside

Mosaic Lights
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 08:28:49 AM »
We bought 2 Mosaic lights last year for the balcony, one centre light and one wall mounted - everyone comments how lovely they look.

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Mosaic Lights
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 09:13:36 AM »
They really are stunning.  We bought a chandelier (thingie) and it hangs in our hall in Uzumlu, it looks perfect.   Can't wait to buy some more for the rest of the house !   I know Nichola takes great care packing them up for people to take back to UK and they can go across in your hand luggage.   Lol Heather, I did the same thing - bought a couple as gifts.....look lovely on my patio table !!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf