Author Topic: Bargain transfer  (Read 11071 times)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Bargain transfer
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2011, 17:43:53 PM »
I used rain last year and our experience of them was very good and probably will use them again now.
However; last year I put them on here as a recommendation and members jumped on me rubbishing the company, but as I stated then I will use them again until the time they let me down, I don't do second chance.
So Rain transfer this year for the 2 of us oneway to Calis £16 pay on arrival.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone used this one, £15 oneway Dalaman to Calis for 2 persons?
http://www.transferonly.com
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 17:59:16 PM by loz »

Offline johnboy1967

Bargain transfer
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011, 18:47:04 PM »
we have used them and have had no problems using them, bar the fact that its to a hotel only not door tot door ..........

Just out of curiosity, has anyone used this one, £15 oneway Dalaman to Calis for 2 persons?
http://www.transferonly.com

[/quote]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 18:49:48 PM by johnboy1967 »

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Bargain transfer
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2011, 19:41:33 PM »
I have just read their website and it says door to door and has the facility on the site to input private addresses?

From their website
quote:
Q: Im travelling to a private property and not to a hotel or apartment, what can I do?

A: We can cater for any place within the specified resort/city, just please let us know the full address of the place you need to be dropped off. If you dont know the full address we can drop you off at the local tourist office. AS LONG AS YOU CAN PROVIDE THE ADDRESS AND CAN DESCRIBE WHERE YOUR PROPERTY IS WE WILL PROVIDE DOOR to DOOR SERVICE.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Bargain transfer
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2011, 10:17:37 AM »
Emailed and received reply, although their website states drop off at private address, they don't.
So it looks like Rain Transfer has our business yet again.

Thanks to johnboy1967 anyway, always good to have a choice.  

Offline kizkucuk

Bargain transfer
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2011, 13:12:19 PM »
I used Rain last year they were excellent - and contactable by phone - they also booked me onto a transfer with 2 hours notice - but they didn't have availability for the flights I did out of season so I started using A2B.  Have had good service from both.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf