Author Topic: Bargain transfer  (Read 11060 times)

Offline ovacik2

Bargain transfer
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2011, 01:46:20 AM »
10% off http://www.resorthopper.com/ plus another 13% off when booked on  quidco.com  Ovacik for £5+ one way

Using Quidco we have had £777.98 cash back latest being Hastings Direct £55 and Marks and Spencer £4.65. There are over 3000 well known companies including J Lewis Tesco Asda Argos Amazon Sainsbury M & S Currys Dixons Debenhams Fly thomas Cook £8 per booking Jet 2 hotels.com in fact 400+ travel companies and the list goes on.
Using the above quidco link they will credit my account with £2.50 from Quidco for a new member, this is available to all members.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 10:57:39 AM by ovacik2 »

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Bargain transfer
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2011, 09:43:07 AM »
Can someone explain again please how Quidco works, I did join it a while back but have never used it. many thanks.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Bargain transfer
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2011, 09:52:36 AM »
Basically you log in to Quidco, search for the retailer you are thinking of buying from, then click the link on Quidco's page to visit the website. Going via Quidco, you make exactly the same purchase on the same website that you would have anyway, but you get some money back (paid to you by Quidco).

So for example, instead of booking your transfer at the A2B Transfers website, go to quidco, search A2B, click the link and you end up at the same A2B site, but you'll get some of your spent money back. It's good for many things and especially good if you are thinking of getting Sky/Virgin Media/mobile phone/insurance where the cash back can be anything up to £150 - just for visiting via Quidco rather than going directly to the same site.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Bargain transfer
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2011, 09:59:59 AM »
Not bad eh - this is just since we moved back from Turkey - and everything that made up this figure we would have bought anyway!

Offline ovacik2

Bargain transfer
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2011, 11:02:32 AM »
Joining Quidco there is also a cost but at £5 per year well worth the fee.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Bargain transfer
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2011, 12:53:56 PM »
Worth noting though that the £5 is taken out of your earnings so you don't actually pay out £5 to join. Therefore if you dont use it you dont pay.
Incidently you get £5 cashback for a booking with Flythomascook.
I always do my house & car insurance through Quidco and normally get between £100 - £150 off those 2 as a start.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Bargain transfer
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2011, 13:28:44 PM »
thanks everyone I must look out my details and use it did not realise you could get some money back using T.Cook via them :)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Bargain transfer
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2011, 23:45:37 PM »
Well I did my shuttle transfer through Travel Republic today and my carrier was United Blue. Plane landed 20 minutes early at 16:55 hrs. Already had a visa so was soon down at carousel. My bag was slower than it's been for years but I picked it up and found desk 25 at the pick up point. Quickly signed in, got my name ticked off and boarded bus (14 seater Merc) There was just one guy on but it filled up within 5 mins and we were on our way. I was the first drop and was in Violet by half six. Verdict  8) ;) ;) For £11.84 return  8) FANTASTIC :D  I'll let you know if the pick-up and return is as good  ;)

Offline Fran

Bargain transfer
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2011, 14:15:03 PM »
I have just returned from Calis and used transfer only, on landing at Dalaman only 10 minute wait to set off. But on return was told we would be picked up at 18.35 and they didn't show until 19.25, had to phone to make sure they hadn't forgot us. But as we were the last to be picked up at least there were no other stops.

Offline jacx

Bargain transfer
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2011, 20:34:54 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by George Warner

Rain Transfer.com £8 one way,£12 return,deliver door to door

Friends of ours used Rain this year and were really pleased with it. They paid £12 return for the shuttle but as there was only two of them they sent a taxi and they didn't have to pay the difference, so they were really pleased.
take a look at their site.  :)
http://www.raintransfer.com/page_mainstep.asp

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf