Author Topic: Tottenham Riots  (Read 5342 times)

Offline NIGCOUSKAZ

Tottenham Riots
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2011, 23:02:18 PM »
A few towns in my area today, closed early due to "threats" of violence/riots (Uxbridge, Hayes, Staines, Stanwell).  

I work in Slough, and went into town at lunch, and the air was a little uncomfortable.  Whilst walking past Primark(honest), the emergency exit opened; the security were immediately on it, the other shoppers were anxious, but it turned out a kid had opened it by mistake... but it just goes to show, what these unruly "kids" are putting everyday people through.  They don't care and it's not under any political pretence, they are just yobs and for some reason, think it is their god given right to have some thing for nothing.

There is alot of scaremongering where we live, and compared to London, we are in the 'burbs, it is still a worry.  

Spray them with dye, round them up, pound them, and see whose parents come to collect them.

Disgusting behaviour!  

I heard an elderly lady on Sky this morning in Ealing, saying she went to bed as normal, woke up with an almighty bang, got out of bed and two lads were in her flat, all masked up!  What sort of generation are we breeding?

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Tottenham Riots
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2011, 00:13:24 AM »
Don't you just love the assertion and hard talking of Gary Shewan of Greater Manchester police! He is taking no nonsence from the looters and "protesters" and is just telling it like it is....thugs, vandals, mindless criminals. None of this nonsence that the goverment and society are to blame!!! Go Gary!

Offline NIGCOUSKAZ

Tottenham Riots
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2011, 00:19:03 AM »
Little too late!  They should have nipped it in the bud Saturday.  Reports they are worried about G20 riot, unfortunate death, but come on!

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Tottenham Riots
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2011, 01:17:34 AM »
Still awake getting updates, Smithdown Road area still bad, but very quiet by me, and yet just heard that a car showroom (Georgesons) has been been attacked,dont know how true it is, but it is nearer to me, there is also the problem of wrongly reported stuff, just hope its under control,these scumbags have probably lay in their beds all day and come out like piranas tonight again, i'd like to know where are the parents, they must have some idea they are up to no good,

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Tottenham Riots
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2011, 06:09:30 AM »
the parents are probably indoors writing a list of what to nick for them Laffa.:-\

Offline scouser2

Tottenham Riots
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2011, 08:26:20 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by laffa

Still awake getting updates, Smithdown Road area still bad, but very quiet by me, and yet just heard that a car showroom (Georgesons) has been been attacked,dont know how true it is, but it is nearer to me, there is also the problem of wrongly reported stuff, just hope its under control,these scumbags have probably lay in their beds all day and come out like piranas tonight again, i'd like to know where are the parents, they must have some idea they are up to no good,

Bl##dy Hell. Georgesons has been there for donkeys years.
My daughter lives in Liverpool city centre and told us that the rioters had got to the Liverpool 1 shopping mall on Monday night, but yesterday all the jewellers and the  Apple store had removed all goods from the windows.
I am so mad that these scumbags are ruining our wonderful city.Also that if all the looters are unemployed and on benefits, they can actually afford to buy the goods that they are robbing!! It's the average working man that can't afford to buy them.
RANT OVER!!

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

Tottenham Riots
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2011, 09:30:05 AM »
These scum are complaining that the world is not treating them properly and that they are hard done by. Why dont they go and live in Somalia or some other famine stricken country and find out what life is really like. All these rioters are not dressed in rags but in designer gear and it is gear that most of us could not afford to buy.

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Tottenham Riots
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2011, 13:34:24 PM »
Got this sent to me on Facebook from my pal in Florida

Message to all the rioters .......... . u wanna be big men and fight to the death , well get your sorry little arses on the next plane to Afghanista n and stand alongside real men , they're called soldiers and they are fighting a war unlike you bunch of pathetic wastes of space !!!!!

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Tottenham Riots
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2011, 18:43:42 PM »
Scoser 2, Georgesons was ok, people around here are looking after their own businesses, Liverpool 1 was'nt touched, I dont think they will get away with much in Liverpool, and am hoping for another quiet night, the parents of the younger ones annoy me.

Offline scouser2

Tottenham Riots
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2011, 19:02:21 PM »
Thanks for the update Laffa.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf