Author Topic: Dentist Cagatay Aras is a Genius  (Read 21778 times)

Offline june

Dentist Cagatay Aras is a Genius
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 23:09:55 PM »
:D:D

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 08:38:22 AM »
your so vain Keith ;) :)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 10:06:57 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by 160606

Cagatay made it  but because he insisted that it would once again work loose he refused to accept payment for it

I know about this because I met Jim for a drink in Fethiye following his appointment, he could hardly believe what had just happened. This is just an example of how professional Cagatay is and that he has the highest standards.

My dentist in the UK would charge you to use the toilet if he could !

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 11:16:34 AM »
I have told  this story before, but last May our very good neighbours (a married couple from England) told us that the wife had a loose tooth and did not know what to do. We took our neighbours to Catagay.  She had the special X-Ray that Rimms had and when we took her and her husband back, three of us sat at Cafe Cafe opposite and the boys had beer and I had coffee.  Later our friend joined us after her treatment and she had a drink.  When we called for he bill, the owner told us that Catagay had seen us all sitting outside and had called over to pay the bill!!!:D

Also, if you ask Catagay for a discount and pay cash, you will get one. ;)

If you told these two stories  to a Dentist in the U.K. he would probably collapse with shock. :o

« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 11:17:35 AM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline maecy

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 11:42:17 AM »
I have just had an appointment with Cagatay and... was dissapointed. He chatted on the phone while working in my mouth. He didn't explain when things would hurt, and jerked my head about. After reading all these comments I am kind of hoping I was seeing an imposter, or he was having a bad day. I'm really hoping he wasn't just rude because I didn't need an expensive job done.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 12:25:06 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by maecy

I have just had an appointment with Cagatay and... was dissapointed.

[:o]

quote:

He chatted on the phone while working in my mouth.

Welcome to Turkey :D

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 20:28:15 PM »
He also jerked my head about but I truly believe that is probably just the style of most dentists in Turkey,I think he was just trying to get to the best position in my mouth without having to get me to answer him all the time if he had told me everything he was about to do. When I go to the dentist in the UK there is nothing worse then having that suction thing stuck in your mouth and the hygienist/dentist trys to hold a conversation with you I find that incredibly annoying and totally pointless:Dhe was maybe having a busy day or an emergency patient on the phone and was trying to juggle everything at once.I honestly could not fault him on my visit and am looking forward hugely to getting my crown done this month and not being conscious when I smile anymore :)I also loved the fact he gave me a cushion/ small pillow to put behind my head I felt so comfy I could have had a little sleep while he just got on with it ;)

Offline louisa

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2011, 05:35:17 AM »
He sounds brilliant!  Does anyone have his email address,please?

Thank you.

Louisa

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2011, 07:48:20 AM »
Louisa, try info@dentistfethiye.com

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2011, 12:44:58 PM »
quote:

I have just had an appointment with Cagatay and... was dissapointed. He chatted on the phone while working in my mouth. He didn't explain when things would hurt, and jerked my head about. After reading all these comments I am kind of hoping I was seeing an imposter, or he was having a bad day. I'm really hoping he wasn't just rude because I didn't need an expensive job done.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Cagatay Mary, i have to say it is the first comment i have heard from anyone who wasnt pleased, but that is what this forum is about for all to give their opinions. i myself have had some excellent work on my teeth with Catagay, crowns, and two bridges, my dentist in england told me years ago he couldnt make a bridge to fill a gap i had for years. Catagay looked at it and done it no problem, with regards to talking on the phone whilst working he did that once when i was there, but he explained to me later that he uses earphone to answer emergency calls from his patients, assistant answers and gives earphone to him, it certainly didnt put me of using him as i consider him to be an excellent dentist and wouldnt hesitate in recomending him to people.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf