Author Topic: Raintranfer will not take me back to Dalaman  (Read 1896 times)

Offline darmontie

Raintranfer will not take me back to Dalaman
« on: October 28, 2011, 13:54:38 PM »
For your information!

I booked online and paid in full with raintransfer to collect me from Dalaman to Calis then back to Dalaman 23rd October - 29th October.  As usual raintransfer met me at Dalaman - no problem! I emailed raintransfer yesterday 27th October to confirm my pick-up time for the return to Dalaman and received the following email response;

Because of tecnical problems in our company we have to apologize that we stops all our transfers. Till to the begining of next season

Best Regards,

I immediately emailed them again asking for them to explain to me how they were expecting me to get back to Dalaman Airport and am currently still awaiting their response. I have been calling raintransfer all day today but as yet have not been able to speak with an actual person!  Every menu that i select on the phone just rings out!

If anyone can shed any light on this situation I would be most grateful?

If anyone has airport transfers booked with raintransfer - inbound or outbound - during the next week I can only suggest that you seek confirmatiion from them that they intend to fulfil your request at your earliest opportunity.

Regards.

Offline terrie

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 16:30:32 PM »
Had a friend travelling back to dalaman last Monday,he confirmed pick up 48hrs before.....then they didn't turn up ,nobody answered the phone,mobile or landline,no explanation !

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 17:27:28 PM »
Sounds like they have run out of dosh or something. How can they just decide to close when they have people who have already paid for return transfers.

Off my list - should they re-appear next spring.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 17:30:57 PM »
The Rain season is over early. Despicable to leave people high and dry - not least since they have had their money already too! I'm with Stoop - should they resurface next year they can shove it. I'll keep a look out for the same outfit under a different name too.

Offline sunlover

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 18:09:20 PM »
Disgusting:(

How the hell do they expect these poor people to get back to Dalaman..

and i bet they wont refund them the transfer cost

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 18:55:49 PM »
And they are still taking online bookings. You can  go right to the end and book for next weekend. Choose to pay on arrival but will they be there?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 18:56:31 PM by stoop »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 19:18:47 PM »
No

Offline jacx

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 21:14:11 PM »
Unbelievable, I have friends who used them this year and thought they were great, which they probably were at the time, but it sounds like it has all gone t*ts up so I had better warn them incase they try to book them for next year. Especially as they seem to be still taking bookings.

Offline col

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2011, 08:38:05 AM »
Something i'll also remember if I need a late or early season transfer. I also have to say, used them again this Sept/Oct for a return shuttle transfer and had a private car transfer for the shuttle price. Semms that when they are good, you can be lucky.

Offline spencer family

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2011, 16:26:32 PM »
We had a transfer booked with Rain, telephoned to confirm our return to Dalaman on Tuesday 25 October for our pick up on Wednesday 26 October, all confirmed, did they turn up? No. Tried telephoning the 24 hour emergency line, no answer.  Luckily our neighbour managed to sort something for us, we were last to check in on our flight but at least made it no thanks to Rain.
I have e mailed them asking for an explanation, so far no reply (surprise, surprise!!). Will we use them again? A definate No!!! Will post again if I do get a reply.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf