Author Topic: Abandonded dog  (Read 15932 times)

Offline ceni

Abandonded dog
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2011, 14:57:42 PM »
Posted - 22 December 2011 :  19:57:01

It was the last line on this post from me, I had tried sending a message to the contacts link and also the guestbook link on the website, again they were all ignored!

Offline Diverbaz 1

Abandonded dog
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2011, 15:00:36 PM »

I have put this on the wall, lets see how long it lasts

quote:
Where are the " nasty, spiteful,harassing and threatening behaviour" bits, all I see is people trying to help then getting ignored.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Abandonded dog
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2011, 15:09:16 PM »
All I have asked is if T.A.G. could confirm that they back (as claimed) the woman raising funds for a free holiday to go to Turkey to save a puppy that doesn't appear to exist. All those reasonable requests were deleted without comment. I await the charge sheet guv.

Offline Diverbaz 1

Abandonded dog
« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2011, 16:51:54 PM »
Well I had some sort of dialogue going and when she started losing she blocked me, well before she deletes it here is the conversation. Just been told it has been deleted.

Barry Prowse Where are the " nasty, spiteful,harassing and threatening behaviour" bits, all I see is people trying to help then getting ignored.
about an hour ago · Like

Turkish Animal Group (T.A.G.) - Dog Adoptables #8206;Barry Prowse , I have them all, through my website, my fb groups and pages, forums, i have been informed not to speak about this now but it is being dealt with, thank you
about an hour ago · Like

Turkish Animal Group (T.A.G.) - Dog Adoptables Read above barry, so this is not a hate campaign against my charity, because this is slander of my name, half of what is written here is false, why do you not contact me direct, i am far to busy and my team deal with things for me, i wish i...See more
about an hour ago · Like
Barry Prowse If YOU read the thread above countless people tried to talk to you direct.
about an hour ago · Like
Barry Prowse Why didn't you contact Animal Aid direct about the dog? you were told about us.
about an hour ago · Like

Turkish Animal Group (T.A.G.) - Dog Adoptables Barry they were contacted in sept..And nothing we were told the puppy was outside fethiye area, Plus i asked about honey a dog in fethiye months ago and guess what animal aid never returned my mail and no one contacted me direct except 1 la...See more
about an hour ago · Like

Turkish Animal Group (T.A.G.) - Dog Adoptables Why did no one help me with this dog, i pleaded and pleaded with ppl to help me in fethiye and AA was contacted not just by myself and we got nothing back...And andy trent his words to me -were the biggest and best but your not, its not abo...See more
about an hour ago · Like
Barry Prowse Have you read the entire thread, I suggest you try reading it again, this time without the thought it is someone having a go at you. Towards the end people are getting suspicious, you are a charity and people like to know how things are run...See more
about an hour ago · Like ·  1

Turkish Animal Group (T.A.G.) - Dog Adoptables No andy trent said she is outside of the area and couldnt help was the reply , but all of a sudden its all on, why would you not help before..honey was fethiye not outside..but i got no reply at all to her
about an hour ago · Like
Barry Prowse But that's not what is written above from Andy, and I quote, "Turkey
15708 Posts
Posted - 09 December 2011 : 09:18:27 Yes we already have this message, but a bit vague on location, if we can find out where it is we may ask the Ovacik animal rescue people to investigate otherwise we will follow it up.
about an hour ago · Like
Barry Prowse also in the two posts after that he states he will investigate if the Ovacik group won't.
about an hour ago · Like

Turkish Animal Group (T.A.G.) - Dog Adoptables Barry emails were sent direct to AA and we were told they could not help..2mths later the help comes..Anyway im sorry to say im super busy i will have to get a member of my team to take over when they get a minute, karen.
29 minutes ago · Like

Mark R Henderson Karen wrote: "Read above barry, so this is not a hate campaign against my charity, because this is slander of my name, half of what is written here is false, why do you not contact me direct, i am far to busy and my team deal with things fo...See more
27 minutes ago · Like
Barry Prowse See, even trying to sort things out direct, and you can't be bothered and pass it to someone else.
26 minutes ago · Like

Turkish Animal Group (T.A.G.) - Dog Adoptables No barry i have 40 dogs that need me, Do you , i dont have time to waste on this..really i have much better things i need to be getting on with , goodbye ..
4 minutes ago · Like

Turkish Animal Group (T.A.G.) - Dog Adoptables And mark you have never emailed me on fb direct..i emailed you when you asked to join my group which i denied..
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 16:55:25 PM by Diverbaz 1 »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Abandonded dog
« Reply #94 on: December 23, 2011, 17:06:48 PM »
The woman appears to have a paranoia complex (don't worry I think that can be proved in court   ;)). If she thinks this forum is hosting a hate campaign against her she should read what is being said about her on other forums that concern themselves with Turkish and living...that's how personal attacks are done!!!

All everyone tried to do was 1. Ensure she was aware that her organisation name was being used by an individual who was asking strangers for money, 2. Ask if her organisation could confirm they did support the use of their name and the cause, and 3. Some expressed their natural disappointment that their attempts to make her aware, and her response to instantly dismiss and delete their communications and stick her head back in the sand.

If that was supposed to be a vendetta, you lot are useless!

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Abandonded dog
« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2011, 17:37:54 PM »
Vendetta ?? Bugger, I could have sworn you said Lambretta.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 17:40:29 PM by KKOB »

Offline peecee

Abandonded dog
« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2011, 19:35:41 PM »
I went to the facebook link but can't write on the wall now!

I'm a senior member on CBF, warm fussy feeling:D:DI'm sure she is reading this so:-

Karen, if you're a bona fida charity then I don't think we're targeting you but the person who 'contacted' you may be scamming. She may have used you as a means to an end?

We all try and do what we can for animals in Turkey, especially Animal aid Fethiye which ARE a registered charity.  all we ask for is a bit of transparency.  AA would have gone to help the pup, why wait weeks and weeks for you to come?

Why are you deleting the posts on Facebook?  Legitimate questions are being asked so answer them instead of getting on your high horse and blocking?!

Offline peecee

Abandonded dog
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2011, 19:38:34 PM »
put the above post, see if there's a response

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Abandonded dog
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2011, 23:12:50 PM »
I must say, after 10 pages on this - what is an abandonded dog anyway Heather  ;)

Offline cheers

Abandonded dog
« Reply #99 on: December 24, 2011, 02:44:25 AM »
Especially one that nobody knows exists Keith!   8) 8) 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf