Author Topic: Hitler is still alive in Turkey :(  (Read 2939 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Hitler is still alive in Turkey :(
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 01:23:10 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by maximumtom

Someone will have to find a solution to the rapidly rising population of people who live on benefits and produce offspring at an alarming rate in the UK. In the past the 'survival of the fittest' has produced the dynamics for progress; the watered-down population that we are producing is likely to implode sooner or later. Culling is a bit extreme; I am in favour of genetic engineering.

The answer is called "Education and Employment" solved by responsible governments, corporations, businesses and individuals actively participating in creating and supporting an environment that encourages learning, initiatve and job creation.

Offline maximumtom

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 13:14:35 PM »
Nichola, thank you for your post.  I agree with what you say but how do we arrive at this utopia ?  We have to create a fair environment that the 'under-class'( call it what you will) can actually attain. To do this we have to educate the rest of the population that greed is not socially acceptable.  When I hear people on an excellent income whingeing about 50% tax, I see greed raising its ugly head. In the mid 60s, when I was studying 'A' level economics, there were many more tax bands, with the top band being 19s 11d in the £1 ( to you youngsters, that is 99.5p in the £1).  There was a differential between the top and bottom earners, but not the obscene gap that we see today. It was seen then that redistribution of wealth was necessary to attain a cohesive society.  Today , that redistribution has been much watered down and ( worse still) wage differentials have rocketed and this has led to a dichotomy in our society. To me, there is no good reason why some people get hundreds of pounds an hour  whilst others are on the minimum wage of just over £6. Some people are lucky to be born with special skills, others are not so lucky.  If each person does their best during the day I say they should get the same. Sadly, people say " My skills are worth more than his skills". I could go on at length, but will stop now.
So, Nichola, you are right about education but I believe that it is 'the rich' that we need to educate first.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2012, 19:18:10 PM »
I couldn't agree more with everything you have said in the above post.

How is this utopia achieved? Well call me naive (as I have been before) but the people will in the end force change on this totally corrupt system where economic and social justice has no place.

I would highly recommend the film Inside Job to anyone who thinks the system we have now works!

Offline cheers

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2012, 20:31:07 PM »
I am sorry this thread has gone 'Off Topic'!

Does this principal have enough medical knowledge to say how the 'Newborn' could be harmful to 'Society'?  If not who would decide?

I and I presume many others have refrained from commenting as they are as APPALED as me!

There is nobody perfect in this world and 'He who casts the first stone'!!

The film 'Soylent Green' comes to mind! [:(!][:(!][:(!]

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2012, 16:23:22 PM »
There may be hundreds of people born with a gene that makes them into murderers I dont know I am not clever enought to comment on that however what is wrong with the society in the UK is that from an early age no one dares to say NO to their kids any more. There is little or no discipline in the home. Children are allowed to run riot in shops etc. and the schools are not allowed to discipline the kids anymore. The education standards have dropped dramatically and some people because of this will never find work and I am afraid that there are people now who will never work as they are unemployable. Harsh but true. This has been down to succesive governments and the do gooders that says dont smack your child. I dont believe that children are born bad. It is the life that they are born into which dictates this. Apart from the odd few nut cases. !!!

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2012, 16:31:37 PM »
Well said mercury :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf