Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 2310 times)

Offline digsy

Introduction
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2005, 15:56:20 PM »
Welcome Lizzie n John

My girlfriend is scared of flying and has promised to pay my air fare if I can get her to sleep on the plane - any suggestions?

Enjoy your place in Calis!

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
Introduction
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2005, 17:05:26 PM »
Why are you all welcoming somebody who has been a Member Since: 06/09/2003

Crabbit

Offline Steve B

• The Hairy Branflake
Introduction
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2005, 17:26:51 PM »
Well I've never said welcome to them, does that mean I'm not aloud to?

Offline Carpete

Introduction
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2005, 18:20:03 PM »
Hah Hah Hah......trust you to spot that Dave!
Carol

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Introduction
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2005, 00:24:45 AM »
My fault I'm afraid.  Noticed her online the other night and that she never posted so thought I'd say hello again.  Didn't seem to work lol

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Introduction
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2005, 09:35:00 AM »
Crabbit,

Maybe the welcome wasn't friendly enough for Lizzie to feel that she could become part of our forum.

Digsy,

My wife, Maggie, always feels sick /is sick when she travels on the sea. She takes Sea Legs (anti - motion sickness tablets) and they ALWAYS make her drowsy and fall asleep. I was taking something similar for vertigo a few months back and did I sleep!! Might be worth a try - at least she won't get motion sickness if she stays awake -- lol.

Lizzie,

Please talk to us and let us all know what you have been getting up to in Calis, where your house is etc etc --'cause were nosey bugge*s on here!

Stoop

Offline lizzydripping

Introduction
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2005, 21:52:29 PM »
hello all i know this might make me seem a wee bit thick, but i have only just read your replies, even now i dont know how I got there, at one stage i did think i was a bit ignored, how wrong was I. well I have just got back from calis, went on 25th march for two weeks and froze. my house is comming on ok, still a few things to do.  the villa is 1003 sokak, dont ask what no I have no idea. my fear of flying is still a bit iffy, but the tablets help, had a bottle of champagne on the last flight, whow there in no time.  going out there for one month on 29th July cant wait.  The mozzies certainly used to like me, bitten to death, but since I have been taken B1, not one bite, my daughter laura has just become engaged to a Turkish lad, he is lovely, he is called Billy and manages one of the seafront resturants. oh and my house is near the Dogus hotel, if that rings a bell with anyone.  anyway now I think I know how to reply I will be more active.  Liz

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf