Author Topic: Flight changes  (Read 1372 times)

Offline honeycombe

Flight changes
« on: March 24, 2012, 13:30:24 PM »
Has anyone recently changed their FTC flights online?  Have gone in and loaded my details,  but when l get through as far as my booking it gives options to add meals/transfers and to cancel the flight but l'm dammed if l can see a link to change a flight although it mentions it on earlier screens,  they keep prompting you through to your actual booking,  seems l am going round in circles here,  tried phoning but [:(!]no response/reply
Cheers

Offline grahamturner09

Flight changes
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 13:35:32 PM »
You can,t cancel flights with thomas cook it is in the conditions thomas cook is a no refund airline if you cancel your booking you be charged 100%

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Flight changes
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 14:06:54 PM »
Have you tried this page? Needs your booking info. Beware though - some changes can result in full charges being made.

https://www.flythomascook.com/RetrieveBooking.aspx

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Flight changes
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 14:08:07 PM »
Flight Services System - Updated 20/03/2011
We have been experiencing technical difficulties with our pre flight services system meaning that some of our customers have been unable choose your seats, complete advanced passenger information or book sporting equipment and in-flight extras.

We have now solved the majority of these issues that caused problems last week but a number of customers are still experiencing difficulty with our system. We apologise for the delay in resolving all problems and the information in the faqs gives an estimated timescale for the resolution of each problem.

Due to these issues our call centres have been extremely busy and we apologise for the delays in getting through to us. If you cannot reach us by phone please use the web chat function shown on the www.thomascookairlines.co.uk website or email us on tchdpretraveladmin@thomascook.com, when emailing please include the date of departure in the title of the email.

If you are not experiencing one of the problems listed but are still unable to complete your API, choose your seat or buy extras please contact us by email. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience.

Offline Marggie

Flight changes
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 14:13:08 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by grahamturner09

You can,t cancel flights with thomas cook it is in the conditions thomas cook is a no refund airline if you cancel your booking you be charged 100%

You are able to change flights at a cost of £20 per person plus any additional cost of the flight.

However, I have not done this since January but they are still quoting these prices.

Offline grahamturner09

Flight changes
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 14:22:04 PM »
Yes I stand corrected I have just found that information in the terms and conditionss :)

Offline Ray1951

Flight changes
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 14:32:17 PM »
Due to unforeseen circumstances I had to change my flight. I went into Manage Your Bookings and I was able to change my booking to an earlier date. There was an admin fee but the extras I had previously booked were added to the new flight without extra cost.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf