Author Topic: The View of Kings - Kings Garden Restaurant - Fethiye  (Read 11255 times)

Offline JulieDiane

Re: The View of Kings - Kings Garden Restaurant
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2012, 18:38:55 PM »
We went here on Friday, to be honest we phoned on the afternoon for a reservation/pick up thinking we'd probably not get in at such short notice, however we were picked up on the dot at our collection point & taken to the restaurant, we all ate our starter then 2 of us walked to the tomb (the men stayed behind!!) amazing views (i do not do heights very well so my friend had to hold my hand & it took an age to get back down!! ) Our one friend had a steak & said it was gorgeous, the rest of us had chicken (chefs special) which was really nice but as a chefs special we were a bit disappointed it wasn't more tasty, however to be honest its description really should have told us bursting with flavour was not going to be the case, & it was a nice meal! Next time i would try the Antolia chicken (or a name similar) Chicken with peppers garlic etc....The staff were attentive, friendly & helpful. I'd certainly go again, but probably not walk up to the tomb again as i don't think my insides could deal with being frightened at the height a second time  ;)

Offline Shamless2

The View of Kings - Kings Garden Restaurant
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2012, 23:12:29 PM »
We have been a few times and loved it, I have included photo's

Offline Lois

• Newly Registered
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2012, 23:36:10 PM »
I really enjoyed popping into Kings Garden.

The staff were lovely and it was definitely what I needed after climbing those steps.

I went in the daytime after walking up to the tombs so only needed a light snack - the menu is definitely more for an evening meal, but I did enjoy my nacho's and Efes whilst overlooking Fethiye!

Will definitely be going back in September

Offline daveG

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2012, 10:53:06 AM »
Its a superb location offering sensible prices and reasonable food, with friendly staff.Can recommend Sunday afternoon lunch!!nice way to spend a lazy
afternoon in this glorious backwater location.Even after experiencing the earthquake here at first hand it did not deterred us from returning.

Offline tractor boy

• alfiebabe1@aol.com
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2012, 19:58:38 PM »
Hi my wife and i booked by e-mail in April. We were celebrating our Silver wedding anniversary so i secretly e-mailed Salih
asking him if he could arrange for a bouquet of flowers and a card.Salih wrote exactly what i had asked him to write inside it.
We celebrated our anniversary on the 11th of July,We recieved a text message on my phone that morning to tell us we would
be picked up at 7:45 and they came bang on time,We had a terrific meal and after our walk up to the tomb we came back down and my wife recieved a lovely bunch of flowers and card. Highly recommended

Offline suemolly

« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2012, 20:23:47 PM »
I am coming to Calis in August with my family, during which time it will be mine and my hubby's15th wedding anniversary.  We were thinking of going here as we didnt sample it last year for various reasons.  There is myself, hubby, 21 year old niece, 72 year old dad and 11 year old son.  Would this place be ok for a good night out for us?

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2012, 20:25:24 PM »
It's a good night for all ages Sue.  Phone first of all to ask what entertainment is on during your stay and decide from there.

Offline suemolly

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2012, 20:27:56 PM »
thanks Anne, I think I read somewhere on here that there is belly dancing on a Thursday, which is when my anniversary is so was hoping that was true, but will definitely phone first before I book

Offline Shamless2

The View of Kings - Kings Garden Restaurant
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2012, 20:37:25 PM »
Yes Belly dancer on Thursdays, although she was more like a pole dancer when we went, but the men liked it.

Offline suemolly

« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2012, 20:42:03 PM »
ha ha, have seen them like that in Marmaris - even a guy who would have looked great if he was a woman, would prefer a curvy belly dancer but the look on my son's and my dad's face will make it worthwhile, plus it gives hubby a little treat

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf