Author Topic: Desparately seeking for flight for Carnival  (Read 1207 times)

Offline busybee

Desparately seeking for flight for Carnival
« on: May 31, 2012, 19:09:44 PM »
My daughter and son-in-law have been given a few days unexpected leave from the forces and desparately want to come out and see their Mum and Dad in the Carnival and enjoy the festivities.  They can drive to more or less any UK airport(not Scotland lol, if anyone can help me find them a reasonably priced flight we would be most grateful. Can leave home at 4pm 2moz.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 19:18:47 PM »
Busybee I only booked mine last week Thomas Cook were by far the cheapest :)Travel Republic had some good offers on last week but the dates were no good for me, Easy jet had some  not bad prices, Monarch were exptoriante, low cost beds/holidays also had some reasonably priced ones too, mind you the schools break up tomorrow so probably gone up by now, good luck in finding somethig for them :)

Offline busybee

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 20:21:35 PM »
Thanks "K" for your tips.  Its looks a no go and have tried all Turkish airports and even Rhodes, didnt realise it was school hols.  Think the age of last minute dot com have vanished. Found one flight that was over a £1000 and took about 12 hours!!!! with loads of stops, more like a round the world flight to Turkey lol and would get here for the Promises Auction....... Gonna try for hotel and flight even tho they will be staying with us.  Here goes

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 20:26:40 PM »
Don't entirely discount Scotland Barb, it's not school holidays up here - so for a couple of hours extra drive could save a fair amount of cash. If they are prepared to fly into Antalya/Bodrum/Rhodes, it's only the same as departing from Scotland to Dalaman - just the difficult part off the journey is before the flight, not after  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf