Author Topic: Table top sale  (Read 2029 times)

Offline terrie

Table top sale
« on: March 06, 2013, 18:28:05 PM »
Animal Aid are holding a table top sale
This Saturday 9th march.
Lisa's pies and pastrys calis
11am until 2 ish
All clothing 50 krs each.
Hope to see you there.
Thank you.

Offline terrie

Re: Table top sale
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 03:55:58 AM »
AA just want to say thank you so much to everyone that came along and supported us today.
We made the fantastic total of 1,150tl 
Also thank you so much to everyone that donated items for us to sell , these things will be priced and sold at our next event . 
We will be at the next boot sale on the 24th march ( thank you to the 3c for making this possible   :) )
Then on the 30th march you will find us at our Easter Eggstravaganza Event  not to be missed.
There are a few stalls left if you want to come along and sell your crafts, cakes, bric a brac , table price 15tl for 2 tables.
Have a lovely Sunday
Terrie
Animal Aid x

Offline Dizzy Jan

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 10:21:43 AM »
Hi Terry
I e-mail your site from the e-mail I received after doing the survey asking how much the tables were etc have not received an answer from you as the 3C's were considering coming. Could you let me know please.

Offline terrie

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 10:43:37 AM »
Hi Jan,
Tables for three c will be half price, so a double will be 7 1/2 tl 
Regards
Terrie x

Offline Captain Squiffy

• Mr Permafrost
  • Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 14:00:07 PM »
Hi Terrie, having read your post, I find it rather suprising (and a little disappointing) that Animal Aid are charging the 3C's for a stall at your Easter Eggstravaganza. This is because at every one of the 3C's car boot sales for the past 5 years or so we have given Animal Aid, along with all the other charities, a free stall, which in some cases for Animal Aid, has been far more than two tables. Also at every Spring Fair and Christmas Fair Animal Aid has been given a free stall, and you will also be getting a free stall at our next boot sale on 24 March and the Spring fair on May 26. To me it seems a little unfair as you know that every lira we raise counts and goes to the children.

Pete Clark
Chairman 3C's

Offline terrie

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 15:27:51 PM »
I have just spoken to Pete and am happy to say that the misunderstanding regards tables has been sorted.
Terrie
Animal Aid

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf