Author Topic: Yoga  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Lorraine

Yoga
« on: September 14, 2016, 10:43:00 AM »
I have just attended a class at the Vanilla Beach yoga platform (next to guvens restaurant). The session was run by Dee and Anthony. It was excellent. Dee is a fantastic teacher, giving very clear instructions and coming to you to check and alter your posture during the session. Anthony her husband is at the front doing the routine so that you can see exactly what you should be doing.
They hold a few sessions a week, timetable and information is on www.yogainfethiye.com or pinned up on the yoga stand at vanilla beach. They have mats there. I will certainly go again.

Offline academylin

• Newly Registered
Re: Yoga
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 10:47:04 AM »
Hi Lorraine, I started going too, I started the week before then had to go sailing for a week, back there on Monday - so may finally meet up! Dee is fabulous, I usually go to the gym and lift weights but this is entirely a new discipline, far more civilized ( less grunting! ) and after a recent minor shoulder injury the stretching and the postures are great!

I really enjoy her classes and am quite tempted to try Thursday's Ashtanga yoga too! Would highly recommend yogainfethiye, very cool!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf