Author Topic: New Members!!  (Read 1768 times)

Offline Lauren1

New Members!!
« on: September 19, 2005, 14:01:38 PM »
Hi everyone
Lauren & Mike here.
We stayed at Orka Hotel last year and came back again this year (sep 05), loved it that much we have come home with an apartment @ Calis Beach ( Calis Beach Apartments )- We are really excited!! We bought through Orka Hotel and have heard alot of people who own property in and around Calis also use this forum.
We would really like to meet you all as no doubt we will be bumping into each other in the near future!!
bye for now! ;)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
New Members!!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 14:28:55 PM »
hello and welcome,congratulations on your new home in the sun.we done the same as you went on holiday and surprise we had bought some property,and it is very exciting,and scarey all at the same time.there is a bar in calis called the(guess what?)the forum bar were members do meet up and you can also buy a forum badge and the money goes to charity,anyway good luck

Offline Lauren1

New Members!!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 15:28:24 PM »
Hi, were abouts have you bought your property??

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
New Members!!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 17:26:32 PM »
Hi Lauren, welcome to the forum, My place is right opposite the forum bar, I don't like to do a lot of walking when i get there, I do enough when i'm in England, i'm a postman, hopefully not for too long, I want to retire in Calis, the sooner the better. Alan

Offline doll

New Members!!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2005, 04:55:46 AM »
hello lauren 1
welcome and enjoy your new home in the sun

Offline Orange

New Members!!
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2005, 13:13:48 PM »
Hi and welcome - look forward to bumping into you in the future.

Offline lindi

New Members!!
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2005, 14:18:24 PM »
Hi Lauren and Mike

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase.  You will find loads of useful info on here and there's a search facility at the top which may help.

lindi :)

Offline Lauren1

New Members!!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2005, 14:26:24 PM »
Thanks Lindi!!
I hadn't noticed that!!
This is addictive - and i'm in work!! There is so much I want to look at!! Best get back to work for now though!!

Offline jerry99

New Members!!
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2005, 12:07:53 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by puma

hello and welcome,congratulations on your new home in the sun.we done the same as you went on holiday and surprise we had bought some property,and it is very exciting,and scarey all at the same time.there is a bar in calis called the(guess what?)the forum bar were members do meet up and you can also buy a forum badge and the money goes to charity,anyway good luck

Welcome lauren and Mike
We did a similiar thing, visited Calis 3 times and ended up buying, good luck with the purchase.  my question to Puma is "Where is the Forum Bar please"?

Offline SEVIYORUM

New Members!!
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2005, 13:07:47 PM »
Merhaba puma, nasilsiniz? you say theres a bar called the forum bar - where abouts is that? i lived in calis and i must walk around with my eyes closed lol cuz i havent seen it. What it is i used to live there with my mum. we had to come back to england but im returning there when i have finished college because i have a turkish boyfriend in calis. Im just wonderin how all these english people are working out there because i was told by the government that it was illegal. Can you tell me if there is a way of getting around that because somebody else on here says she works in esnaf in fethiye. i will be doing a child development course in college and im just wonderin if you have any ideas abut any work for me?
write back, lutfen!!
tesekkur ederim

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf