Author Topic: Is this why Turkey has only reported 1 case of Coronavirus ?  (Read 6640 times)

Offline fredam

Re: Is this why Turkey has only reported 1 case of Coronavirus ?
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2020, 16:51:01 PM »
Well I’d stay there if I were you.  :-).  Lucky thing.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2020, 19:49:13 PM »
Seems very strange that schools, colleges and universities are closing for the foreseeable future when there are not cases’ of the virus.

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2020, 21:00:12 PM »
This was an email from KLM

As a frequent traveler with KLM, you trust us to not only take you where you need to go, but to do so safely, comfortably and responsibly. Today, as the world comes to terms with an unprecedented health scare in COVID-19 (Corona virus), these values are more important to us than ever. Therefore, I’d like to take this opportunity to share some insight into the different steps that we are taking to guarantee that our flights continue to meet and exceed the highest standards of safety and hygiene.

Safety & hygiene
Before each departure, our planes are always thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. These procedures are designed to the highest standards and include both your personal space - tray tables, seat armrests and headrests, seatbelt buckles etc. – as well as communal areas such as the galleys, carpets and lavatories.

Once in the air, our cabin crew works diligently to keep our planes clean. The air in the cabin is continuously refreshed with outside air and our hospital-grade HEPA filters are 99.99% effective in preventing the spread of airborne bacterial and viral organisms such as COVID-19. And in the event that a passenger does begin to show symptoms, all of our flights are equipped with special Corona-kits and our crew is trained in containment measures.

This strong focus on hygiene extends to our entire organization, including catering services. Ingredients are fresh and sourced locally, and our catering crew is also trained to meet the strictest guidelines for hygiene and safety. This short video provides more information about hygiene at KLM.

I fully understand the hesitation many people feel at the moment when deciding whether to book a flight or not. But you can feel secure in the knowledge that KLM has taken every precaution necessary to protect your health and the health of your loved ones. In this emotional time, you can be assured that we are guided and consistently act by fact-based, circumstance-driven decision making. On a daily basis, we work closely with the top experts at the World Health Organization and Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu (RIVM) in the Netherlands.

Very similar to Pegasus

Offline cenk

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2020, 06:05:37 AM »
Now it is 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Offline TOSH TOSH

• Newly Registered
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2020, 06:35:52 AM »
Oh Nooooooooooooooooooo....here we go  :'(

Offline davybill

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2020, 06:42:03 AM »
Well I think  they should do what everybody else is doing close the airports, and 
restrict travel. till Virus  counts start to drop.

Offline cenk

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2020, 09:32:45 AM »
A link to check the latest situation in all over the world, country by country.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2020, 09:33:04 AM »
The number of coronavirus cases in Turkey is growing at a faster pace than infections did during the same phase in other countries around the world, according to a report by Oxford University's Our World in Data.

https://ahvalnews.com/coronavirus/turkey-leads-world-new-coronavirus-infection-rate-oxford-university-report

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2020, 10:01:06 AM »
Unfortunately they all started with just one case. This bugger ain't going away fast at all. Our bodies will just have to build up immunity to it and there's only two ways that can happen.....

Vaccine
Catch it and survive..

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2020, 10:03:12 AM »
I'm hoping for the latter.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf