Author Topic: Jet2  (Read 3273 times)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Jet2
« on: October 07, 2020, 17:17:08 PM »
The latest update states that all package holidays to Turkey with Jet2 have now been cancelled until October 17 due to the recent travel advice.  Customers should receive an email soon informing them that their holidays have been cancelled.

Flights to Turkey are still going ahead - but those due to fly in October and November can amend the date or destination with no admin fee.

Offline eaton

Re: Jet2
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 18:34:31 PM »
Our flight only return from Dalaman has been cancelled today and refund will be in the bank within 28 days.  Jet 2 kindly are allowing us to rebook with them for more than twice the price of the original booking.  Booked with Easy Jet to Manchester same day as original booking for £50 less horrible flight times though but just couldn’t give Jet2 my money.  I suppose there is a chance of this being cancelled also

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 21:39:31 PM »
That's awful - how did Jet2 expect you to get home

Offline lynne

• Birmingham, UK
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 06:33:30 AM »
Jet 2 cancelled our package holiday the day after the announcement and refunded us yesterday.  This was in comparison to our US holiday in August that was cancelled eventually by Virgin after they had spent weeks trying to convince me to change it to next year at double the price.  They eventually refunded yesterday as well.  I must admit - I would have no hesitation in booking with Jet 2 holidays again whereas the sneaky dealings of Virgin Holidays has left me bitter.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 07:07:33 AM »
Easy jet keep telling me,my flight is operational, it's not! Dlm to Gatwick on 20/11. They won't allow me to change it without charge until I get an email cancelling it. I read on a forum that someone had received their cancellation for 10th november, so must be getting close now.

Offline madmart

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2020, 11:42:39 AM »
EasyJet earlier this year were notifying passngers with less than 2 weeks notice. It may have improved by now.

Offline Wagon Wheels

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2020, 12:52:25 PM »
Friend has return flight with jet2 for 24th Oct bodrum to Birmingham, showing on all the sites as unavailable but still nothing from jet2, and not a lot of choice of other flights now, not good  :(

Offline hornedfrog

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2020, 08:41:27 AM »
Jet2 cancelled our flights for 25 October and notified us on Tuesday, with a note that our refund can take up to 28 days.

Lo and behold, the refund was in the account only 3 days later! (unfortunately, it was only one-third of what we'd paid...now I have to fight with them again to try to collect the money back).

When will 2020 be over?!?!?!?

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2020, 12:49:51 PM »
It appears that all Jet2 flights to Turkey have stopped until 28.3.21

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2020, 09:38:52 AM »