Author Topic: Flythomas cook response  (Read 3631 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Flythomas cook response
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2010, 19:15:06 PM »
Reggie - I am sorry for the bother you are having:(.

Thank you for your reply. I should have looked at the flight numbers DOH. The one to which I referred is a different flight. Phew !!!

Hope you have a splendid holiday :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Flythomas cook response
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2010, 19:43:30 PM »
Extra legroom seats last year with Flyglobespan where £30.00 each return.   So if you book with Flythomascook you have to book seats together, then you have to go to Thomas Cook and book the extra legroom seats, then you have to go back to Flythomascook and get a refund for the seats booked together.  However,the extra legroom seats with T.C. are £70 each for a return journey so an extra £140.00!!!  We could probably get flights for that much if we lived in England.

Offline reggie

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2010, 20:04:42 PM »
This is the first time we are flying with tc ( normally the mother in law gets us cheap seats on thompson as she is a rep in calis ) but as we have friends coming out with us  and club e gets busy we had to go with tc. Lets hope they will be ok.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Flythomas cook response
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2010, 20:07:03 PM »
reggie - can I ask, did you book online.

Offline reggie

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2010, 20:10:11 PM »
Yes I did highlander.

Offline lynnj

Flythomas cook response
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 11:29:55 AM »
Last May we flew out with Thomas Cook for a week.When we arrived at Dalaman to fly home our flight wasn't listed and we found we had been transferred whilst in Calis to another flight due to depart 2 hours earlier. Fortunately it was late so we got home OK.

From then on we have ALWAYS reconfirmed our flights!

Offline Chinook

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 13:43:33 PM »
quote:
From then on we have ALWAYS reconfirmed our flights!

Its a requirement with all airlines and if you don't and miss the flight you will get little sympathy I'm afraid.

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
Flythomas cook response
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2010, 21:37:00 PM »
thomas cook spent an extra 10 days in turkey have we had any offers of help to pay anything no. phone bills through the roof trying to get any sense out of them at the time (20th April).

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Flythomas cook response
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2010, 22:12:37 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by c1

thomas cook spent an extra 10 days in turkey have we had any offers of help to pay anything no. phone bills through the roof trying to get any sense out of them at the time (20th April).

If you speak to them in the same fashion you write on here you won't get any sense out of them  ;)

Offline C-E

Flythomas cook response
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2010, 06:17:05 AM »
I have had to contact ABTA in respect to the poor service of FLYTHOMASCOOK over the ash cloud problems. I was due to fly with Aegean back to the UK for 1 wk but the flight was delayed 6day. Aegean were fab kept me informed all the way to flying.  I emailed FLYTHOMASCOOK as the delay going to the UK impacted on my return flight from UK to Dalaman.  I received email back stating that they would respond to me within 24hrs this was on the 18th April GUESS WHAT I'M still waiting.

Spent more time trying to talk to FLYTHOMASCOOK, they never answer the phone either.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf