Author Topic: Exercise to Music club Calis  (Read 15281 times)

Offline Peter Lamb

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2010, 18:41:16 PM »
Hi Fastlady, the class is 5 lira and lasts approx 1 hour. The excersises can be as easy or as hard as you want them to be and Steve will tell you to make certain ones low impact if needs be and can give you alternatives. There was I believe an 80+ year old lady in the class last week and is looking forward to the next one ( put me to shame actually )Don't know about first aid, hoping none of us will need it,regards,Linsey.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Exercise to Music club Calis
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2010, 19:47:47 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Peter Lamb

Hi Fastlady, the class is 5 lira and lasts approx 1 hour. The excersises can be as easy or as hard as you want them to be and Steve will tell you to make certain ones low impact if needs be and can give you alternatives. There was I believe an 80+ year old lady in the class last week and is looking forward to the next one ( put me to shame actually )Don't know about first aid, hoping none of us will need it,regards,Linsey.

Hi Peter just to point out when Carole asked about the class the 5tl is payable to the Kan hotel. We don't want someone thinking they are getting paid for the class. You  know how some people can be.
Mark  ;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 20:37:16 PM by karaokemark »

Offline Peter Lamb

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2010, 07:23:38 AM »
Thank you Mark, yes I did forget to mention that all monies does indeed go to the Kaan, regards Linsey.

Offline anna-marie01

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2010, 12:04:37 PM »
Just want to say a big thank you to Steve and Janet for the excercise class at the Kaan this morning. It was my first visit and I hope to attend many more!! Thoroughly enjoyed it (tho prob won't be saying that tomorrow!) :D

Offline joan

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2010, 14:45:22 PM »
I second that anna marie,brilliant morning.

Offline berrygirl91

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2010, 20:03:44 PM »
can new people still join in the classes and what is it u actually do as  need to get fitter for summer thanx in advance   :) x

Offline Boxerdogs

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2010, 07:18:31 AM »
Hi Berrygirl
Yes more the merrier it starts at 10.30 but if you get there about 10.15 so that we can talk about your abilities. It is suitable for all age groups and it as hard or as easy as you want it to be. We work on cardio tums bums and upper arms there is some step work but they are as low or high as you need them. but most of all the music is good & it's fun (or that is what Steve say's) lol sse you on Friday  :-\: :)

Offline Firo

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2010, 09:23:41 AM »
We have managed to change our Turkish lessons so Eric and I will be there for about 10am if that's all right?

Offline Boxerdogs

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2010, 06:55:57 AM »
Hi Firo
That's good news  see you both on Friday Remember to bring some water as you tend to get thirsty  :-\

Offline Boxerdogs

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2010, 15:13:13 PM »
Hi all

Just to let you all know that from this Tuesday we will be holding two clases per week at the Kaan. Friday and now Tuesday morning at 10.30.
We would like to thank all the ladies and FOUR men that came to the class on Friday you all done very very well.  :-\

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf