Author Topic: New Sensatori Hotel  (Read 72093 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: New Sensatori Hotel
« Reply #190 on: May 06, 2015, 18:37:04 PM »

Shock horror - I also read some moans on the FB site! They were not removed either!

Seems the 5* gym is not ready until today which has upset a few. Also someone paid 40euros for a pretty crappy meal.

Maybe this answer from the hotel on TA isn't fully accurate then

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #191 on: May 06, 2015, 20:05:17 PM »
Yes, I read that on T.A. along with 5 other postings.  I cannot understand why the Barut Rep is not telling their customers the truth.

Offline WordBird

• What's the worst that could happen?
« Reply #192 on: May 07, 2015, 11:23:36 AM »
I was up that way yesterday - along with Menthol and a couple of other Coven-ites - and the word that came to mind was 'sterile'.
Closely followed by 'isolated'.
Certainly not my cup of Yorkshire tea.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #193 on: May 07, 2015, 12:49:14 PM »
AI & Isolated quite often go together.

Not my cup of tea either but each to their own I guess.

Hopefully those who have gone ther enjoy their hols.

Offline Scott and Lisa

• Newly Registered
« Reply #194 on: May 07, 2015, 14:36:05 PM »
im not sure if id risk a first week,the one in Lanzarote has only been open since January, and was a refurb, and on a much smaller scale than this one, but was very nice, and nowhere near as expensive as this one, although we was very impressed the extra cost is wasted on us as we spend most of our time out of he hotel. i couldnt consider AI in turkey but then we know the area and the restaurants

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2015, 20:56:44 PM »
First reviews do not sound too good.  I would not have liked to have paid so much money for this resort.
I think the motto is Don't go until the resort has been running for a while.

This is from T.A.

“Not up to 5 stars at the moment”
Reviewed 2 days ago NEW
Ok it's only the first week of opening but the Sensatori brand has been around long enough for lessons learnt. The Turkish Restaurant has really bad service, you wait ages there is no manager around to raise a complaint. The Gym isnt finished there are only two running machines and two cycle machines. The booking system for the restaurant's are ridiculous, you queue for ages and their fully booked within 15 minutes even though the hotel isn't full. The booking system isn't 24 hours either.

Not what I was expecting from the Sensatori/Barut brand, really disappointing. The place is immaculate but it has only just opened.

The room layouts are really bad, if there are the three of you sharing a room you there are no doors on the bathrooms as they are integrated with the hallway and bedroom, therefore you either have to get dried in the shower or infront of people.

Stayed May 2015, travelled as a couple

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #196 on: May 08, 2015, 21:02:56 PM »
Oh dear

Offline Pussinboots

« Reply #197 on: May 08, 2015, 22:05:35 PM »
If it was me receiving far less than promised I,d be complAining to Thomson like billyoh. I just hope they access the complaint Form in triplicate from their rep signed before going home.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #198 on: May 08, 2015, 22:18:09 PM »
When we stated on CBF that the word locally was that the hotel would not be ready, we were accused by the self appointed "Mr Sensatori" John McConkey (who unlike the CBF members who contributed has never been near the hotel or area but apparently knows more than those who have)of scaremongering, posting old photos, and lying - and I quote his words

Showing old photos and claiming them as recent, showing unfinished staff accommodation located miles away and claiming it as the resort buildings all of which have been posted by your Calis beach forum ex pats smacks of "we're not happy so no one else should be"

Let the gueats make their own mind up but trying to scaremonger people who have paid good money for their hard earned holidays with posts always ending with veiled comments such as "well hopefully it will all be ready" is just pettiness in the extreme and disgusts me personally.

I don't benefit in any way from running the FB pages, it's something I do for others benefit (last 5 years) but I certainly know how the ex pat recommendation scheme works!!!

...I cannot let the fact that it wasn't ready - making us correct and him the liar - just pass without comment.

CBF: correct. Self appointed Sensatori lacky: liar.

Thanks.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #199 on: May 08, 2015, 23:01:57 PM »
All Inclusive

So All Inclusive except for the things they charge for  :(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf