Author Topic: Sea pollution ????  (Read 53592 times)

Offline Ali baba

• Newly Registered
Re: Sea pollution ????
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2015, 20:52:39 PM »
  ;)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 10:45:53 AM by Ali baba »

Offline Blindside

• Newly Registered
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2015, 21:01:16 PM »
Their customers and reps won't see it, it drifts away from them and doesn't hit their beach.

Offline Ali baba

• Newly Registered
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2015, 21:13:20 PM »
 :(
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 10:44:27 AM by Ali baba »

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2015, 15:27:29 PM »
So are we saying a brand new, multi million pound hotel has been set up to pump sewerage into the sea? I find this hard to believe but if true then why?

Who allowed them to place drainage pipes in the sea and why? Surely they build cess pits for the human waste?

I noticed the colour on a photo a friend put on FB last week. That was the surf cafe. However they have been in the sea every day and not mentioned anything about the colour/quality of the water.

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2015, 13:24:22 PM »
Still trying to figure out where this new Hotel is, can someone be so kind as to be a bit more precise for someone who isn't there all year, for example, if I was in front of the Café Bahane looking out to sea would it be to the loeft or right, and how far away, is it for example near Koca Calis?

JT

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2015, 13:42:58 PM »
It's the next bay round from Koca Calis heading away from Fethiye.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2015, 14:12:11 PM »
So are we saying a brand new, multi million pound hotel has been set up to pump sewerage into the sea? I find this hard to believe but if true then why?

Who allowed them to place drainage pipes in the sea and why? Surely they build cess pits for the human waste?

I noticed the colour on a photo a friend put on FB last week. That was the surf cafe. However they have been in the sea every day and not mentioned anything about the colour/quality of the water.

Who allows them to pump sewage into the sea?  Same people who let them fence off a public beach.  I also remember them pump raw sewage into the river at the back of the place and the Ex-Pats who lived there where up in arms.  There was a lot about it on your Koca Calis F.B. Page.   I remember one guy having a meeting with the Management who offered him a free week at the place.   It seems that they think a free week may buy off people and keep them on their side.  I could not possible comment about this though...   ;) :o :-X

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2015, 16:14:39 PM »
There was one thread on the page Jacqui - with 9 comments. That was back in April. Nothing has been mentioned since to my knowledge. I assume it's been sorted now.

You also didn't answer the question. Who allowed it and why would soil pipes be allowed to be placed in the sea? Surely we have moved on from that - even in Turkey?

Oh - and it's 'were' not 'where'  ;)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2015, 16:27:49 PM »
Now, now, Stoop. You know that it is quite permissible on a forum to accuse fellow contributors of having sexual relations with their grandparents or condoning mass murder and similar small offences. But to point out a spelling mistake is to go beyond the boundaries of acceptable forum behaviour and to receive a storm of abuse. Tut, tut. Anyway, after the mistake JH says she did it deliberately to wind up GordonA.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2015, 16:47:05 PM »
Their are far too many wind-ups on this forum. There getting past a joke.. I don't know we're to turn !

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf